[Bought 920] Google Nexus 4 or Nokia Lumia 920 - Which one should I buy?

sachinvermarip

I am going to buy a new phone in January and currently two phones look good to me, one is nexus 4 and other is lumia 920. I am impressed with  build quality, design of lumia 920. But nexus 4 is offering amazing hardware at low cost. Plz help me decide any phone.. Or you can suggest any phone within 30,000 INR (no samsung,no second hand)

Get a Lumia 920 if you want best of Nokia services, a great camera, great video recording and enjoy clutter free smooth Windows Phone 8 experience. Or if you want hacking, modding, games and a lot of apps.(though many are useless) the openness of Android and the best of Android experience... Get a Nexus 4. But I seriously doubt the hardware quality on Nexus 4. If it's cheap then something might not be right. I too like Nexus 4 but I'm always hesitant to let go off the Nokia quality, the durability. Sort out your priorities and then choose. And IMO you won't get a better device in this price range. Lumia 920 and Nexus 4 are both best of the respective ecosystems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...