Nokia s60v5 Turbo C++ Working Tested By Me

Sumanta123

Step 1) Download the complete package present below of this description. step 2)Install all the SIS files in the folder named DOsBOX DEPENDENCIES, and finally Install Dosbox.sisx. Tip:You may use Autoinstaller from THINKCHANGE to install all apps at once with absolutely NO DIFFICULTY. step 3)Copy the tc folder, Premapper.txt, Mapper.txt, Dosbox.conf to E:/data/ make sure u hav copied all the 4 things to E:/data/ i.e to memory card. Then open the dosbox.conf file using any text editor and scroll down till the end and remove the code thr and edit exactly as i hav given below. s60map E:/data/premapper.txt mount c E:\data\ c: c:\tc\install.exe . step 4)Now RUN Dosbox from ur Applications, it will directly Lead you to Turbo c++ installation. . step 5)Click on ENTER , Change Drive location as C -if ur using a Touch Screen phone like mine, use Virtual keyboard to type. . step 6)next it will ask the path where the Setup files are located, just type \TC . Step 7)just click the up button and Scroll and highlight the Start Installation, and Click on it. just wait till installation completes. . Step 8)After SUccessful installation use any text editor and open the dosbox.conf file, at the last line of this file u will find this text c:\tc\install.exe just edit it and change it to, c:\tc\bin\tc.exe Thats It!! If u like then hit thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...