Confusion

Baqir

Gyuz I m confuse with the fw version of nokia 500 so my question is that nokia 500 has fw version 111.020.0059,67 and 68 and i want to know that in this version which is belle refresh and which is fp1 and which is fp2. 2) want working hack for nokia 500 symbian anna i tried norton method but after hacking it keep restarting each 1 hour. 3) want to hack n500 v111.020.0059 (with flashing) 4) how to to block sms sending at first startup. 5) 4*5 menu layout is possible in the above version of n500 fw if yes give me the mod 6) 2be9 folder of the n500 belle are same as in s60v5. 7) if i format my nokia 500 qt is remain or not 8) hou can i move file in uda to rifs2,3 or core file 9) i cannot doing next song from earphone in default music player and ttpod. Any solution. Guyz plz help me if  i post in wrong sectoin then sorry for that. Sorry for my bad english

Gyuz I m confuse with the fw version of nokia 500

so my question is that nokia 500 has fw version 111.020.0059,67 and 68 and i want to know that in this version which is belle refresh and which is fp1 and which is fp2.

2) want working hack for nokia 500 symbian anna i tried norton method but after hacking it keep restarting each 1 hour.

3) want to hack n500 v111.020.0059 (with flashing)

4) how to to block sms sending at first startup.

5) 4*5 menu layout is possible in the above version of n500 fw if yes give me the mod

6) 2be9 folder of the n500 belle are same as in s60v5.

7) if i format my nokia 500 qt is remain or not

8) hou can i move file in uda to rifs2,3 or core file

9) i cannot doing next song from earphone in default music player and ttpod. Any solution.

Guyz plz help me if  i post in wrong sectoin then sorry for that.

Sorry for my bad english

1)Nokia belle refresh version for nokia 500 is  111.021.0028

belle fp1 is 111.020.0067

belle fp2 is not released for nokia 500

2),3),4)-->Not sure

5)-->not possible via mod but possible possible via Ultra shell app

6),7)-->No idea

8)-->Use nokia cooker..

9)---->no idea ;) 

2. Use same Norton Hack method. But don't replace C:\sys\bin\installserver.exe with the hacked one. Instead of this, put the Installserver RP+ 1.7 patch (attached) in C:\patches. Then go to rompatcher and apply installserver 1.7 patch. 3. Flash with any cfw available for 500. 4. Search for the patched welcome2.exe for belle and replace the welcome2.exe in C:\sys\bin with it. 6. Almost same. 7. Yes qt components still exist.

2. Use same Norton Hack method. But don't replace C:\sys\bin\installserver.exe with the hacked one. Instead of this, put the Installserver RP+ 1.7 patch (attached) in C:\patches. Then go to rompatcher and apply installserver 1.7 patch.

3. Flash with any cfw available for 500.

4. Search for the patched welcome2.exe for belle and replace the welcome2.exe in C:\sys\bin with it.

6. Almost same.

7. Yes qt components still exist.

Thanks for increase my knowledge lrajesh. I have a question for you.. Does symbian^3 has starter files which can be edited like in s60v5 fw ?

A big thanks to you guyz for clearing my confusion and showing intrest in this thread.

Nokia belle refresh version for nokia 500 is  111.021.0028

belle fp1 is 111.020.0067

belle fp2 is not released for nokia 500

I have version 111.020.0059  in my nokia 500 so what is this version (belle or fp1)

Use same Norton Hack method. But don't replace C:\sys\bin\installserver.exe with the hacked one. Instead of this, put the Installserver RP+ 1.7 patch (attached) in C:\patches. Then go to rompatcher and apply installserver 1.7 patch.

this method work with belle if yes than which install  server i must use and also i want this for my rofs for cooking.

Use nokia cooker..

my uda has size about 115mb and i cannot found such a big size in my all rofs so i want to delete the apps can i use the the nokia firmware cleaner.

And also assume that the apps is present in uda and can i transfer the apps's file move to rofs2 and 3 like the private folder of the apps move to rofs 2 and rest of the file move to rofs 3 or core.

I hope you guyz understand me.

Sorry for my bad english.

my uda has size about 115mb and i cannot found such a big size in my all rofs so i want to delete the apps can i use the the nokia firmware cleaner.

And also assume that the apps is present in uda and can i transfer the apps's file move to rofs2 and 3 like the private folder of the apps move to rofs 2 and rest of the file move to rofs 3 or core.

I hope you guyz understand me.

Sorry for my bad english.

yup u can............:D

which two

1) i want to know that the fw v111.020.0059 of nokia 500 is belle refersh or belle fp1

also the version .67 is included in the fp1 and the 68 version is also included in fp1 or not.

2) i want to hack nokia 500 v111.020.0059 and our bro LRajesh555 suggest me a norton method but i want the hack pack for my rofs. So will you plz tell me how to use these file in rofs

i want to hack nokia 500 v111.020.0059 and our bro LRajesh555 suggest me a norton method but i want the hack pack for my rofs. So will you plz tell me how to use these file in rofs

Download the attached file. Its Rompatcher+ v3.1 pack for cookers. I added the Installserver RP+ 1.7 patch in this pack.

U simply need to integrate it into ur rofs2.

And also u need to add the RPPAuto.exe to starter so that rompatcher can auto start.

For this, open "private\2000D75B\startup\0\noncriticalcmdlist_hw.rsc" file in ResEdit and change "z:\sys\bin\provisioningsc.exe" to "z:\sys\bin\RPPAuto.exe". Save it.

http://forum.gizmolord.com/symbian3-modding/confusion/?action=dlattach;attach=12106;image

Now u r done.

Flash ur phone. :)

Note: U need to callibrate ur core before flashing. Otherwise u'll get a dead phone after flashing

Download the attached file. Its Rompatcher  v3.1 pack for cookers. I added the Installserver RP  1.7 patch in this pack.

U simply need to integrate it into ur rofs2.

And also u need to add the RPPAuto.exe to starter so that rompatcher can auto start.

For this, open "private\2000D75B\startup\0\noncriticalcmdlist_hw.rsc" file in ResEditand change "z:\sys\bin\provisioningsc.exe"to "z:\sys\bin\RPPAuto.exe". Save it.

Now u r done.

Flash ur phone.

Note: U need to callibrate ur core before flashing. Otherwi

THANKYOU SO MUCH

+999999 for you bro. Now i make a CFW For my nokia.

Once again thankyou bro for helping me.