GAlaxy s3 help me please

charan12999

gys i bought galaxy s3 i want to know is it android

and is it completely mod able

plz say bcoz i have not yet even opened the seal bcoz the shopkeeper is my friend he said if u dont want u can give it if u have no opened the seal

plz say shall keep it ??

is it mod able?

is it android?

ofcourse, s3 is modable , android flaghip phone and has huge dev support.  Go for it without any hesistation.  Make sure it is original Galaxy s3. BTW, how much did you buy it for ?

hey why are u always against me??

i just said the truth..many people here would agree with me..if you buy a phone of that class and you dont even know what OS it runs then i guessed you wont be making much use of it..like owning a bmw and not knowing how to drive..i have nothing against you my friend..you have got an awesome phone in your hands now..use it well..congratzz

i just said the truth..many people here would agree with me..if you buy a phone of that class and you dont even know what OS it runs then i guessed you wont be making much use of it..like owning a bmw and not knowing how to drive..i have nothing against you my friend..you have got an awesome phone in your hands now..use it well..congratzz

whats there in it its just 36000

+1 to devilhunter. Value of the phone has been completely lost! Such people should not buy such a thing. And devilhunter, in our state, there are only a very few people who knows about Android and iOS. Most of the people buy for status symbol. Atleast in my area! And Navaratn, he is not asking whether it is okay or not. He is saying that it costs just 36000 rupees and it's not at all a problem for him. Maybe he is a millionaire. After all I don't know why he is trying to have S3 hardware and features in his 5233! Also I doubt whether he bought an S3 or not.

+1 to devilhunter. Value of the phone has been completely lost! Such people should not buy such a thing.

And devilhunter, in our state, there are only a very few people who knows about Android and iOS. Most of the people buy for status symbol. Atleast in my area!

And Navaratn, he is not asking whether it is okay or not. He is saying that it costs just 36000 rupees and it's not at all a problem for him. Maybe he is a millionaire.

After all I don't know why he is trying to have S3 hardware and features in his 5233!

Also I doubt whether he bought an S3 or not.

only three people know charan and god and also his brother...........:P