help me with my english

vоva1609

Hey guys! I am learning English  :o . But I  have troubles in writing texts.  :crazy:  ~X( A :facepalm:  :sad:  :mad: nd I need your help. Can you write or find these texts for me?

1.My summer holidays

2. A friend in need is a friend indeed

3. I like autumn because....

4. An interesting event that once happend to me.(write interesting story, i fought with the crocodile(for exampe))

5. My favourite tv programm is .....

I will +5, if you help me

Hey guys! I am learning English  :o . But I  have troubles in writing texts.  :crazy:  ~X( A :facepalm:  :sad:  :mad: nd I need your help. Can you write or find these texts for me?

1.My summer holidays

2. A friend in need is a friend indeed

3. I like autumn because....

4. An interesting event that once happend to me.(write interesting story, i fought with the crocodile(for exampe))

5. My favourite tv programm is .....

I will +5, if you help me

You need this sentences converted to what language?

I exactly didnt get the point.

do you want this 2.A friend in need is a friend in deed -  ?????? ????????? ? ???? 3.I like autumn because... - ? ????? ?????, ?????? ???.... 4.An interesting event that once happend to me.(write interesting story, i fought with the crocodile(for exampe)) - ?????????? ??????, ???? ??? ????????? ?? ????. (???????? ?????????? ???????, ? ??????? ? ?????????? (? ???????)) 5.My favourite tv programm is ..... -??? ??????? ????????? ?? ???????? ..... ???

do you want this

2.A friend in need is a friend in deed -  ?????? ????????? ? ????

3.I like autumn because... - ? ????? ?????, ?????? ???....

4.An interesting event that once happend to me.(write interesting story, i fought with the crocodile(for exampe)) - ?????????? ??????, ???? ??? ????????? ?? ????. (???????? ?????????? ???????, ? ??????? ? ?????????? (? ???????))

5.My favourite tv programm is ..... -??? ??????? ????????? ?? ???????? .....

???

Google Translate? :troll:

The proverb 'A friend in need is a friend indeed' is one of the most known proverbs, and it teaches you that a real friend is a person who is there for you when you need him, it helps you when you have a problem, it keeps your secrets, shares things with you, bares you with all your qualities and defects. Of course, you have to treat all your friends the way you want to be treated and you always have to tell your friend the true, this is the only way to keep a real friend. A person must look at himself inside and outside as like a mirror, not in one deceptive way, you have to reflect your personality without misrepresenting it. The friendship is based on confidence and spirit of sacrifice. I do love Spring and Summer for their sunny skies, however, being from "your place", let me say that it can get suffocatingly hot and humid at times. Keeping that in mind, come the end of September, I'm more than ready for some cool weather. What I like to do sometimes when it's, say, late October to mid November, is at night when it's time for bed, open the window a crack to let in all that cool air and cover up with a big, thick quilt. It feels better to sleep in cool weather. Another thing I like doing in Autumn is going for a long walk, It really feels great to walk in the crisp, fresh air. I recomend everyone try it sometime.

check my previous cmmnts...........

many time i cleared that.......

i understand u need help in English literature not in grammar....... =D>

but until i didn't get it how can i elp with this four lines..................

means i have to complete the sentence with suitable one or something other........... :-?

This? :-O