Make your own theme for Belle Topbar

HellRocker©

Make your own Topbar Skin

Things Required:

1.Sis Contents(To Extract the skin files of Topbar)

2.Inkscape(To Open Svg files and to Convert PNG,JPG,GIF to svg.)

• First open Belle Topbar.sis using SIS Contents

• Secondly Click on Extract(Box Icon) Button. This will Extract the Files of Belle Topbar.sis to  the default path Document/SIS Contents/Belle Topbar/

• Now click on new package in SIS Contents.

• Click on contents icon(Four Blocks) and Click on Add Entry>Add File Entry

• Now Navigate to the folder of extracted belle topbar files i.e. Document/SIS Contents/Belle Topbar/C_data/Belle_Topbar/default/

• There a file named Belle_Icons.mif is to be added.

• After adding double click on the added Belle_Icons.mif file in SIS Contents

Now you will see a list of svg files

• You will see Extract all option in the left pane of the window. Click it. Select the folder where the files are to be extracted.

• After extracting Firstly open Entry01.svg using inkscape. Now click CTRL+A(To select all) and then CTRL+Shift+F(to show colour option on the right. Also

there is an option for Opacity set it to 0% to make it completely transparent.

• Now you can open each file Named EntryXX.svg in inkscape and modify as required

Here I am providing the EntryXX.svg list for the icons(Exclusive according to me)

Bluetooth off-Entry09.svg

Bluetooth on-Entry10.svg

Packet Data off-Entry11.svg

Packet Data on-Entry12.svg

Wifi off-Entry13.svg

Wifi on-Entry14.svg

Silent mode off-Entry17.svg

Silent mode on-Entry18.svg

{The Default Size of Icons is 54x64 px)

• Now when the editing is finished in all svgs' you just need to replace the original ones which are opened in SIS Contents. For replacing there is a replace option present in the left pane.

• After replacing all the files click the close button at bottom right. Now click on Belle_Icons.mif and click extract button from the toolbar. Extract it anywhere and copy it to your memory card and then enable open4all patch in RomPatcher and transfer it to C:/Data/Belle_Topbar/default folder

Just Choose the close belle topbar application after selecting default skin and restart your phone to see your skin :)

Credits: This tutorial is made by me and icon entries are searched and shared by me only.(I think these entries are not shared anywhere). Thanks to undertaker for help for his tutorial on DM. :-bd

Please Hit Thanks for my Effort.

• 1 month later...

hi dude..i am using nokia x6-00 with skyfire redefined. i installed belle topbar v3. i have a problem..in belle top bar when headphone connected then headphone logo appeared but network signal not show 3G or 3.5G within my phone is in 3G network...even i select the UMTS mode. i m confused to make video call or 3G access ~X(. tell me how can i solve this? :(