Team for Developing GingerDust v2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to push the Android Section at DM the more users/developers I can get the better ;)

Nice :) but I refrain myself entering there due to some odd reasons!

actually i been so busy with life...studies, projects, maintenance of websites I created under GL network and others!

Currently designing an online shopping site in ASP.NET for my project at class which holds 100 marks!

Nice :) but I refrain myself entering there due to some odd reasons!

actually i been so busy with life...studies, projects, maintenance of websites I created under GL network and others!

Currently designing an online shopping site in ASP.NET for my project at class which holds 100 marks!

Cool ;)

No prob buddy. Even I am making a team so that the work is divided and not everything on me becoz its my 12th board this year. But i would appreciate your participation in this thread with suggestions.

my suggestion to you bro is to concentrate more on studies and don't do the mistake that I did by concentrating on s60v5 rather than 12th boards.  This time won't come back again . ;)

my suggestion to you bro is to concentrate more on studies and don't do the mistake that I did by concentrating on s60v5 rather than 12th boards.  This time won't come back again . ;)

Thanks for concern shivam but this will be my last cfw for this year. Coz its july and regular studies are helping a lot. But the extreme studies might start from august/september before first term. Also my s60v5 will be taken by my father as he has wrecked his phone. So I have to use my old blackberry curve.  :-bd