Spice MI-280 Android password code

shekhar8957

when i try to reset my anaorid phone then its says that enter paasword please tell me which paasword i entered i already checked default code 12345 its not work my model no .spice mi-280

I really not aware of the default password of Spice Mi-280. You can try other method of reset/flash

Boot in recovery mode and then flash with your Stock ROM or Custom ROM

I really not aware of the default password of Spice Mi-280. You can try other method of reset/flash

Boot in recovery mode and then flash with your Stock ROM or Custom ROM

hindi me batao bro ye stock rom kya hai aur custom rom kya hai muje koi custom rom ya phir stock rom de do bro aur isko flash kaise marenge computer se aur kis software se marenge maine symbian flash kiya but andorid abhi naya liya hai so bro detail me batao

hindi me batao bro ye stock rom kya hai aur custom rom kya hai muje koi custom rom ya phir stock rom de do bro aur isko flash kaise marenge computer se aur kis software se marenge maine symbian flash kiya but andorid abhi naya liya hai so bro detail me batao

Stick to english buddy. use hindi if u want only in PM if necessary  [-X

please use English in this forum, so that you can get help from everyone

Tonight I will post all the details for Custom ROM flashing of your phone....stay tuned :)

• 2 weeks later...