WIll you buy the samsung galaxy sIII releasing in india on june 10??

shivamidolboy1

Strange....As per user review and reviewers at gsmarena and major sites, it is proven that the new Google Voice which is launched via Jelly Bean is the most fastest and most responsive voice assistance service ever made beating Apple's Siri!

If you could manage time for a really nice detailed review with video, it would be nice....I will showcase it in GizmoLord Blog with due credits! :)

Get us the pros and cons of this device....You already mentioned one cons of S3's S-voice Service being non responsive or to say non-answering to the query been asked! What else it is disappointing at?

Mate, I was talking about Google Voice of ICS not JB

I will try to make an video.

Detailed Review :

The latest update of S3 contains many improvements.

The phone contains an option to HIDE APPS , usually we need to download an app for that.

Flip Board widgets & app is also present.

The camera shutter lag is least of all phones present like ONE X & Optimus 4X it is about 0.06 for S3

The graphics are awesome , effects are smooth.

Keyboard is best of all , it automatically detects name from contacts has swype on-off feature & dictionary of tons of words like while writting an name of any COMPANY like APPLE it starts the name is capital letter where ever you want to type.

Copy - paste is like breeze does support multiple copy & paste.

Will add things as i remember.

Oh I see, BTW Jelly bean (CM10) has been launched for your device...it is in preview build with least bug...gonna try?

Ya, I checked it out recently but didn't downloaded it.

It is buggy & my phone is still in warranty.

My wish is to root my phone after warranty or OFFICIAL JELLYBEAN RELEASE