What to learn next?

guys my c course is recently finished i know i'm currently a noob in c still i'll practise it in whole summer vacations but what to learn next  :-/ C doesn't fulfill what i want!! I found C to be interesting but little booring too ..I want something interesting to be learned I which i can show my creativity And at the same time it doesn't make me boor too!! please suggest wisely i'm in 10th standard!!

guys my c course is recently finished i know i'm currently a noob in c still i'll practise it in whole summer vacations but what to learn next  :-/ C doesn't fulfill what i want!!

I found C to be interesting but little booring too ..I want something interesting to be learned I which i can show my creativity And at the same time it doesn't make me boor too!! please suggest wisely i'm in 10th standard!!

Go for C++. Its easier than C and non-boring too.

Why? is it boring?

I dont find those things boring which I like and I am interested in.

not boring, but very much lengthy as it will incorporate all the c++ techniques from pointer to functions and structures into a single subprogram

which will have functions inside structures along with variables to begin with.....

how many languages u know BTw? and i too agree u i need 3 hours study 3 days i think for c++ as all logics i know i just need to syntax only i think?

I know a few languages but you haven't heard of most of them because they are application specific languages.

And no C++ is not about learning the new syntax only. C++ has lots of new concepts like class, inheritance, polymorphism, templates, STL etc. You have to learn a lot of theory for that.