Video Resolution of Nokia 5233?

kvarun5

• 4 months later...

Uh, Guys I'm converting videos for my phone. And I'm not sure what should be the best resolution that will fit my videos, I am currently converting them in 368x208 MP4 resolution.

Can you guys tell me the biggest resolution supported?

BTW, I'm using Nokia 5233.

Hi bro, have you tried 640*480 mp4 25 fps if not then why dont you check it out....... bcoz it plays well on my nokia 5233.......watint for ur reply m8. . . . .  \m/ :)>-:thumbs_up:

The video resolution has to be no more than 640x360.

The phone's resolution is 360x640  but we wach the video in landscape mode so its 640x360.

Hi Johnson22 bro ...have u ever tried to capture a video in high quality 4:3 aspect ratio . . .? if not the check it out bcoz it gives the resolution of 640*480 . . . . So what does that mean. . .Well for me it means that we can watch a video more than a 640*360 resolution.. . . . ... wating for reply m8. . . .  \m/ :-?:thumbs_up::smile:

Hi Johnson22 bro ...have u ever tried to capture a video in high quality 4:3 aspect ratio . . .? if not the check it out bcoz it gives the resolution of 640*480 . . . . So what does that mean. . .Well for me it means that we can watch a video more than a 640*360 resolution.. . . . ... wating for reply m8. . . .  \m/ :-?:thumbs_up::smile:

I know, we can but that won't play @30 fps. Got my point??

I know, we can but that won't play @30 fps. Got my point??

But what about @25 fps bcoz as i said before it plays well on my nokia 5233 and beside this i use this conversion profile as mp4 everyday. . . . which is perfect for me. . . . . .and thnx for this information m8. . . . . .. \m/ :thumbs_up: