Haunted CFW- Based on N97v30 port | Nokia 5233/5230/5800/5530 All RM Supported.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir, i have remove the memory card content and flashed but showing same result....

Why don't you use JAF for flashing ?  Check out this guide here

For flashing original firmware files :

http://forum.gizmolord.com/custom-firmware-discussions/flashing-with-jaf-(using-original-fw-files)

For flashing with  3-files-(c00-rofs2-and-uda)- :

http://forum.gizmolord.com/custom-firmware-discussions/(tutorial)-how-to-flash-with-3-files-(c00-rofs2-and-uda)-by-die2mrw007/

Hope this helps ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. where i can find cam fix ??

As navratn said above..use the camera files from your ofw/c6 original port (depending on whether you are on ofw based cfw or on c6 based cfw)..To search for the camera files..the best way would be to search for any can fix available for any s60v5 device,note down the file names and their corresponding folders, and then transfer the files used in cam fix from the original firmware to your custom firmware

This method may be long but guaranteed to work if done properly .As I don't have ready mate cam fix files now, I can't assist you much..I think Lrajesh555 ,member of this forum,will be able to provide the working cam fix files to you...

Sent from my Galaxy Y on cm7 v1.7 by whitexp madteam

@Shivam, I don't have any symbian related files with me anymore. But I can name all the camera files. these are all the cam files. @LILCEBULA, take them from a clean port and test whether they are working or not. \System\install\camese_stub.sis \System\install\cameraapp_stub.sis \sys\bin\CAMC3GPSINK.DLL \sys\bin\CAMCCONTROLLER.DLL \sys\bin\CAMCMEDIARECORDER.DLL \sys\bin\cameraapp.exe \sys\bin\CameraPlugin.02.dll \sys\bin\CameraUiConfigManager.dll \sys\bin\camesebrowserview.dll \sys\bin\camesebrowserviewplugin.dll \sys\bin\camesedrmhandler.dll \sys\bin\cameseuicommon.dll \sys\bin\CameseUtility.dll \sys\bin\glxcollectionplugincamera.dll \sys\bin\gscameraplugin.dll \sys\bin\httpfiltercamese.dll \sys\bin\mmccamrplformat.dll \Resource\apps\cameraapp.mbm \Resource\apps\cameraapp.mif \Resource\apps\cameraapp.r** \Resource\apps\cameraapp_aif.mif \Resource\apps\cameraapp2.mbm \Resource\apps\cameraapp2.mif \Resource\apps\camerasettingsplugin.mif \Resource\apps\camesebrowserview.r** \Resource\apps\cameseuicommon.r** \Resource\apps\nhdcamsettings.r** \Resource\apps\vgacamsettings.r** \Resource\plugins\glxplugincamera.r** \Resource\gscamerapluginrsc.r** \Resource\gscamerapluginrscv2.r**

mara light mod means ..... a person named mara modded the light files ............ and yes this CFW is edited in NFE 0.3

OK.. can you guide how to include that mod? The button lights may be required by some people.

I flashed my Nokia 5235 (RM-588 v51.6.002) and works fine. It took a few minutes to become stable before I could start using the phone properly. An important thing I noted is that when I restored my backup from ofw, every item was sucessfully restored EXCEPT apps and settings (I restored things one by one). In my last step when I restored apps and settings from nokia suite, the menu acquired a wonderful animation effect. But the home screen had problems. It won't come up when I went back to home, and I had to choose it using menu button (open apps list). The wall paper also won't display even if I tried custom wallpapers and changing themes.

My bakup had Qt (installed with foursquare) and several other apps. Is the animation coming as a result of Qt? Can anyone guess what may be ruining the home screen and on the other hand giving 3D animation effects on menu changes?

EDIT: I figured it out. It was theme effects that required to be turned on, nothing related to Qt.

• 1 month later...

I have now been using this cfw for past 1 month. Problems that I noticed: 1) There is an option "Add to favourites" in the contacts. But when I add a contact to favorites, it simply disappears and I cant find it any more. However, it remains somewhere hidden in the memory and when I receive a call from that person, his name and picture appears as normal on my screen. But I cannot access/edit his name anywhere whatsoever. 2) Notes are gone altogether? Or is it me missing?