Updating and Flashing Nokia C3-00

ivcha90

I tried to update software using Nokia Suite and that wasnt succes (connection lost), then i try to flash with jaf, but when i power off phone and connect in via USB phone auto power on and i cant flash, is there any solution for update or not?

I tried to update software using Nokia Suite and that wasnt succes (connection lost), then i try to flash with jaf, but when i power off phone and connect in via USB phone auto power on and i cant flash, is there any solution for update or not?

I guess your phone is having USB charge support nad hence JAF cant flash your phone.... Use Phoenix to flash your C3-00 :)

Hmm, im now downloading NSU for win7, i will try, i found on nokia site that i need to hard reset phone and then to update... if that dont work i must to do that with phoenix but i dont use phoenix before, can u told me how to use it?

Hmm, im now downloading NSU for win7, i will try, i found on nokia site that i need to hard reset phone and then to update... if that dont work i must to do that with phoenix but i dont use phoenix before, can u told me how to use it?

You can follow this tutorial...if you face any difficulty, do feel free to ask :)

Flashing with Phoenix