can some one plz edit .mif file

Amritmalviya

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Tested agin on me phone  all mediabar buttons working normally, so problem is not on theme . Maybe is bug on file frMediaToolbar.dll.

I think it is modifed.

mate i never change frmediatoolbar.dll i am only using .mif file that you edit. And now i tried with another frme..dll but that also dont solve my prob plz help me or give me ur frmedi....dll

mate i never change frmediatoolbar.dll i am only using .mif file that you edit. And now i tried with another frme..dll but that also dont solve my prob plz help me or give me ur frmedi....dll

I replaced on theme share online icon with bt switch and video centr icon with accel switch.

And if Accel swich and bt switch working on mediabar so ur frmediatoolbar.dll is modded.

Or have u use some another method to make it work??

I replaced on theme share online icon with bt switch and video centr icon with accel switch.

And if Accel swich and bt switch working on mediabar so ur frmediatoolbar.dll is modded.

Or have u use some another method to make it work??

ya bt switch and accel switch working fine. Prob is only with image and video button.