About purchasing of modems....

pavan061994

I have bsnl 3g gsm card....using on Nokia x6 .... I  recharge with 2g but use it in umts mode....so...speed is fast... but  when i use my cell to connect it via cell nd Nokia pc suite ..cell gets heated up.... So..planning to buy new modem.... I also have bsnl broadband connection but itzzz not at home...... So...is there's any good modem wireless or wired....so...may i use net.....like tata photon.....mts blaze  with good speed? and also is there any modem tht will use cells gsm card for net access...? Give me suggestions..

ok...but my budget is upto 1200...and which Sim cards it supports? Only idea or  any other like bsnl....

yup, for 1200 you can get Idea netsetter :)

By default it will support only Idea sim card provided with it..... After unlocking it, you can insert any sim card to it :)

Get this one exactly [Trick] Unlock idea NetSetter Huawei E1550

yup, for 1200 you can get Idea netsetter :)

By default it will support only Idea sim card provided with it..... After unlocking it, you can insert any sim card to it :)

Get this one exactly [Trick] Unlock idea NetSetter Huawei E1550

hmmm.sounding good....so...may i get out now or its dead in market....?

and after unlock may i able to use 3g net in 2g pack like on cell?m?

thx...for help...

Btw...what idea should i purchase....and will it give speed like...recharging with 2g but using it with 3g or umts mode...and also..which is lesser in cost this device...?

thatz dependent upon the sim card provider. The USB modem is just a hardware which serves the modem purpose and has nothing to do with various plans and tricks.

BTW, Airtel sim card will give you better speed in 3G