[Fixed] BT Headset Bug Fix For N97v30 Ports

pavan061994

Binh24 tried, me myself tried...didnt succeeded.

Compare this rofs2 and see the fix for it. I lost my phone and cant work on this. This cfw is said to have no BT headset bug

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=808.0

Yes, please test and tell the result. I did a test with RM625 and BH-503 Bt headset and was bugless. I'm really keen to hear from others using different BT headsets!

Yes, please test and tell the result. I did a test with RM625 and BH-503 Bt headset and was bugless. I'm really keen to hear from others using different BT headsets!

I guess BH-503 works in all port...its with BH-505 which gives issues. I maybe wrong too as I personally dont have any BT headsets... All I heard is from user comments.

I guess BH-503 works in all port...its with BH-505 which gives issues. I maybe wrong too as I personally dont have any BT headsets... All I heard is from user comments.

No it didn't use to work before on my phone (5233) using other N97 CFWs :D Works fine with OFW and C6v40 ports...

Anyway, it must be tested by others :)

i have bh 505 and 503 and jabber , the only cfw that works with it is linspirat

i tried all cfw in this fourm for 5530  when i conect the bt headset  the phone restart

bro, C6 based cfw will work without any issue.....linspirat is C6 based so it should work.

We are talking about N97 based ports... This BT headset issue is surfacing only for N97 ports.

I guess there are more files to it then what meets the eye, what say?

And anything to do with the starters? Have you gone through them?  :-/

ya....i have gathered files which r different than equilibrium cfws.......

Tht files contains some files of.starting.name.....bt.....i think tht shud one..

I will upload it 2night or 2morrow.....

Btw...devilazyden ....delete ur inbox messages....

ya....i have gathered files which r different than equilibrium cfws.......

Tht files contains some files of.starting.name.....bt.....i think tht shud one..

I will upload it 2night or 2morrow.....

Btw...devilazyden ....delete ur inbox messages....

Oh, so there is a limit?

Ah yes, there is... I didn't notice, lol! Thanks! :D

+1!

If there's anything from my side, do let me know!!  ;D

I guess there are more files to it then what meets the eye, what say?

And anything to do with the starters? Have you gone through them?  :-/

yup, starters do have BT...  Either I am overlooking a file or maybe missing a file. I tried with many possibilities. Even I had discussions with binh24 those days.

I failed in every trials... Further I didnt work that hard for fixing this as I myself dont have a BT headset to check it. So providing files to beta tester every time was a hectic job for both side !!!

yup, starters do have BT...  Either I am overlooking a file or maybe missing a file. I tried with many possibilities. Even I had discussions with binh24 those days.

I failed in every trials... Further I didnt work that hard for fixing this as I myself dont have a BT headset to check it. So providing files to beta tester every time was a hectic job for both side !!!

Okay so we gotta test with many beta testers then... Now since you have tested n you say, some what, real hard work, then I guess we are lost...  :-SS

But still, not give up!! We shall try...  :D

Yah, I couldn't pm you the other day too :)

Hehe, I got it now!  :D