[Solved] Backup_Registration.xml

Hi Guyz, Just want to ask a small question to Custom ROM makers... I hope they can help... So here is a Question... What will be done if i leaved any Backup_Registration.xml of a application that is in ROM? In my case.... If i want to delete Nokia FileBrowser from ROM... So basically i need to delete following files.... 1.private   10003a3f   import   apps   FileBrowser_reg.rsc And   private   102828D6   import   apps   backup_registration.xml (Leaved This) 2.Resources   Apps   FileBrowser.rsc, FileBrowser_aif.mif, FileBrowser_ExtraIcons.mif 3.Sys   Bin   FileBrowser.exe, FileBrowserFileOpClient.dll, FileBrowserFileOpServer.exe So if i delete this all and Leaved backup_registration.xml Then what will be done, which bugs and errors will get occured? Because i searched a lot, but I cant able to get this file in ROM...   private   102828D6   import   apps   backup_registration.xml

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Basically the file is meant as a record which determines whether that thing will be backuped up and restored when a backup/restore is performed. Die2mrw007 is right, it won't give any bug or error since the app doesn't exist in the first place.

Basically the file is meant as a record which determines whether that thing will be backuped up and restored when a backup/restore is performed. Die2mrw007 is right, it won't give any bug or error since the app doesn't exist in the first place.

thnkx for the detail info...  :D

this will really helpfull for adding & removing app from ROM...

+1 to u...