porting cfw photo browser of a cfw to nokia 5800 ofw...

raman9931

i want modders to port photobrowser of a cfw to ofw as ofw photobrowser lags a lot......so please anyone port cfw photobrowser for 5800xm rm 356 ofw v60........!

The photobrowser for both are same in my view except the toolbar function change. The lags can be solved via system cache and some optimization !!!

i think dat newbis are ignord n nt given much importance..:(

It isnt like that... We try our best to help but some scenario is different... I was busy the whole day and this raised query isnt anything to answer in a statement or even easy to understand for newbies....Improving the gallery speed needs a lot things to be edited and optimized and in single word : its all related to modding stuffs in bulk and not by just modifying a file and you get pretty fast and lag free gallery

First of all u will need to optimize the touch response ratio, then need to have a better value system cache specified and moved to E:/ , Gallery files shudnt scan from the whole library and you need to apply only those folders from where the images are shown...and the system should create a temp folder of images cache in their own respective folder.