Trend will change now from as No c6/n97 cfw needed Anymore

pavan061994

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2764.0;attach=6101;image

As we have successful in porting belle hs on S60v5.....

The people will try 2 get And Make OFW like Blaze.......for max ram........

There is No Need of C6/N97 based cfw's anymore.............

But there will be need of OFW like 5800,X6....on C6/N97 Phones...

Congratulation to all modders for Porting Belle Hs successfully.....

Congrats Pavan. Really good work. And we love people who are constantly trying to give life support to the dying S60v5...

But if you ask me, I don't agree with the prediction of yours.

I'm not gonna explain unless you want me to do so... :D

sorry tin tin but...we r lot in work and confusion....can u explain ....and also...become betatester....of ths......we invite u.....!

sorry tin tin but...we r lot in work and confusion....can u explain ....and also...become betatester....of ths......we invite u.....!

LoL who told you I didn't beta tested already :D I'm not a geek to stay out of a tasty lollypop. Who don't want their phone to look coOL! However, I think you people are doing great! I'm reading the thread always and If I feel like I can be of any help, I'll let you know mate :)

My explanation : (may not merge with others)

-- The shell contains only 3 major components, the menu, the HS and the pull down menu.

All the default apps are actually executing in default environment making the BELLE HS app feel like an extra layer (u know what I mean- open email or any default app). The way we feel when using SPB SHELL or apps like Ndesk.

-- Paid app integration will always keep us on the guilty side... not good for enjoying our work.

-- QT is too heavy on S60v5 systems. I tried to port the real S^3 on S60v5 because S^3 is opensource... (didn't even go close. Failed till now) and got to know, the whole OS is actually running on QT environment. Asked Nokia people like you did but in my case the answer was different- they talked entirely focusing on the performance issue and the hardware incompatibility of S^1 devices to accommodate the S^3 technology.

So basically we are running a separate QT layer over the general S^1, why it wont create sluggishness?

As said, C6/N97 having a single but good HS nonetheless, will hold it's position for stability.

Too much prediction, too little work LOL. Wish you could prove me wrong. Try to make the whole CFW environment based upon QT like S^3 later.

Wish all the best to a great team trying to implement something different.

LoL who told you I didn't beta tested already :D I'm not a geek to stay out of a tasty lollypop. Who don't want their phone to look coOL! However, I think you people are doing great! I'm reading the thread always and If I feel like I can be of any help, I'll let you know mate :)

My explanation : (may not merge with others)

-- The shell contains only 3 major components, the menu, the HS and the pull down menu.

All the default apps are actually executing in default environment making the BELLE HS app feel like an extra layer (u know what I mean- open email or any default app). The way we feel when using SPB SHELL or apps like Ndesk.

-- Paid app integration will always keep us on the guilty side... not good for enjoying our work.

-- QT is too heavy on S60v5 systems. I tried to port the real S^3 on S60v5 because S^3 is opensource... (didn't even go close. Failed till now) and got to know, the whole OS is actually running on QT environment. Asked Nokia people like you did but in my case the answer was different- they talked entirely focusing on the performance issue and the hardware incompatibility of S^1 devices to accommodate the S^3 technology.

So basically we are running a separate QT layer over the general S^1, why it wont create sluggishness?

As said, C6/N97 having a single but good HS nonetheless, will hold it's position for stability.

Too much prediction, too little work LOL. Wish you could prove me wrong. Try to make the whole CFW environment based upon QT like S^3 later.

Wish all the best to a great team trying to implement something different.

yes...i accepts u....i know that Belle is whole dependent on qt and..java...processing...

And we r trying our best ....

U should give suggestion & let us know the bugs...and also  u will get chance to try ur skills....!

porting belle to hs is not that u have made a huge compliment.. it takes too much ram.. and after 2 3 days got bored from that.. slower the process.. sometimes the app goes crazy wallpaper gone.. notification bar not full.. not displays missed and new msgs .. log and message should be opened to see that.. it slows after heavy usage.. menu not updating auto.. and can't open 2 3 heavy qt apps.. it closes it.. :-q :-q and it is also a paid app can't use in cfw for publish.. =(( =(( too much work to be done..in it then u can say this.. :-bd but i m not discouraging u all.. u done nice work.. coz of boards not able to help u all..:( but i tried..ur work... and got these above observation.. don't discourage..and make more better..:D

porting belle to hs is not that u have made a huge compliment..

it takes too much ram..

and after 2 3 days got bored from that..

slower the process..

sometimes the app goes crazy wallpaper gone..

notification bar not full..

not displays missed and new msgs ..

log and message should be opened to see that..

it slows after heavy usage..

menu not updating auto..

and can't open 2 3 heavy qt apps..

it closes it..

:-q :-q

and it is also a paid app can't use in cfw for publish.. =(( =((

too much work to be done..in it then u can say this.. :-bd

but i m not discouraging u all..

u done nice work..

coz of boards not able to help u all..:(

but i tried..ur work...

and got these above observation..

don't discourage..and make more better..:D

all the bugs u mentioned r the bugs in belle shell itself ...we only did one thing that we made belle shell as our default hs ...we didn't modded belle shell anyway ...:|

belle shell is still under development and i hope in the next release, the developer may solve all these bugs ...

and when the next bugless version releases, i think trend will surely change by following the method of making belle as default hs ...

all the bugs u mentioned r the bugs in belle shell itself ...we only did one thing that we made belle shell as our default hs ...we didn't modded belle shell anyway ...:|

belle shell is still under development and i hope in the next release, the developer may solve all these bugs ...

and when the next bugless version releases, i think trend will surely change by following the method of making belle as default hs ...

Totally agree with you rajesh on what you said.

@mr wonderful- a building cannot be constructed in one day and this applies to this app too . Give some time for Belle shell to mature.

btw, my jaf problem solved.  Problem in USB cable and not in my flashing method. Dare call me a newbie in flashing next time ?