(Help) Light problem for incoming calls !!

Hi everybody. I m using the cfw Velocity^1 for my 5230. This is really awesome. But one bug is there which is very much annoying. When an incoming call is there, i can hear the ringing tone but can't see who z calling because the screen light doesn't glow automatically. After 10-15 seconds, the screen light appears or i have to unlock my phone to see the caller name. This is really annoying. Please anybody help. Plz provide a mod 4 this.

Hi everybody.

I m using the cfw Velocity^1 for my 5230. This is really awesome. But one bug is there which is very much annoying. When an incoming call is there, i can hear the ringing tone but can't see who z calling because the screen light doesn't glow automatically. After 10-15 seconds, the screen light appears or i have to unlock my phone to see the caller name. This is really annoying. Please anybody help. Plz provide a mod 4 this.

lol,luks lyk velocity is slow :P

well nothing is perfect, i tried to make a perfect cfw , equilibruim ,which willl launch on 10th jan, but still, i find krystal 1.5 the best for now :)

Ok bro. So I'll try krystal 1.5. And waiting 4 ur equilibrium :-)

And bro can u plz tell me the name of the theme effect in which i can find small bubbles moving on the screen. Velocity^1 has this theme effect, but i just want to know the name of this effect as my room mate loved this effect and wants to use this. So can u plz tell me ..?

Ok bro. So I'll try krystal 1.5. And waiting 4 ur equilibrium :-)

And bro can u plz tell me the name of the theme effect in which i can find small bubbles moving on the screen. Velocity^1 has this theme effect, but i just want to know the name of this effect as my room mate loved this effect and wants to use this. So can u plz tell me ..?

extract those effects urself,open nfe,select velocity rofs, folder wil b extractd in the nfe folder,then go to resource,then copy the effects folder,thats it,just place this folder in any cfw ,in same location,wit tis method.