Nokia 5800 RM-356 Stealth^Reloaded Based N97v30

CDMS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been using this firmware a few days, it works well, thanks for the work you put into it. (RM356 v60) I only turned on theme effects today, and they are also nice :) Only really small things I noticed which need to be fixed : 1. Green Icon that locks phone instantly located in : Apps menu (the name of icon is in wrong language) 2. Grey Icon which changes menu arrangement, located in : Apps menu (the name of icon is in wrong language) Now these I can live with....and I used an app called "apprename" to easily rename them. 3. KillMe does not appear in any menu (Dont know what is wrong here, I looked at the CFW, removed KillMe, used the new firmware without killme preinstalled and then proceeded to install it manually, and even though it installs, the icon still does not appear in any menu, the only way to run it is to physically browse to the executable and open it from there) Could this icon be set to hidden somewhere?? Or is there any app that we can install on phone to create a shortcut on the menu to an executable, or something to unhide icons without having to install the firmware again?? Trying to avoid having to reinstall the firmware as everytime you have to setup all settings etc again and again...and install everything you want to install. EDIT : I have now realised that pressing and holding "0" launches KillMe app....so I am now very happy :)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...