TrueCaller 2.70 for S60v5 released

Tristar

TrueCaller has been updated (2011-12-07)

TrueCaller for Symbian has now been updated to TrueCaller 2.70.

Works on all Symbian S60v3 v5 & S^3 devices!

What is TrueCaller?

TrueCaller offers a form of Web-enabled caller ID for your Symbian phone.

It enables you to match phone numbers to names, addresses, social networks, and even pictures!

Thanks for your high rating and participating to a better product.

The application automatically engages when you receive or place a call to a phone number that's not already in your address book, searching online for identifying information connected with that number.

Within seconds, True Caller displays public information associated with that phone number on the Web, such as the other party's name, address, region, and country.

If available, the display will even include the caller's picture, and/or most recent status messages from Facebook or Linkedin.

True Caller will flag known spam callers for you--and you can add to the spam caller list at the touch of a button, should you have the misfortune of discovering new ones.

The enhanced search feature will return name of prepaid phone cards and unlisted phone numbers, as well.

3G or Wifi is required!

Supported in more than 189 countries. Check out truecaller.com to see if your country is supported

Here is the change log:

- After call screen dialog, gives you the information about the unknown caller after the call in a beautiful way

- Call Filter, easier to use and improved

- SMS Popup, now popping up when phone is locked

- Native Call history integrated

- Faster and light weighted

- A lot of stability improvements

- Battery usage decreased a lot

- Better hand over between 3G and Wifi

- Improved design for touch and non-touch devices

- Russian language added

And a lot more!

Posted Image

3169_.sis

hey it does work but not for all numbers, its cause indian yellow pages are not really accurate, also if i use true caller and i have contacts on my list, it will sync and when someone else gets a call from that number it then show. so it is still to be broadened

LOL...what if I specify foolish names to my contact list ?

I mean, many do such....Mine contact names are like: Troller, Mowglie, MadFag, MyNameIsKhan, etc

So, it will fetch wrong names :P

LOL...what if I specify foolish names to my contact list ?

I mean, many do such....Mine contact names are like: Troller, Mowglie, MadFag, MyNameIsKhan, etc

So, it will fetch wrong names :P

heh then the other person will mark it as spam :P

also noticed that it has its own font set, and causes errors for people using belle navibar mod