Keep your eyes on ur internet speed......Net speed Monitor tool.....

navratn123

Hi Guys..............

today I am going to introduce to Net speed Monitor tool.........

What is Net Speed Monitor tool ?

NetSpeedMonitor is a lightweight Network Monitoring Toolbar for your Windows Taskbar designed to be used on computers that run Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 7. With NetSpeedMonitor you can monitor the current speed (up- and downstream) of your Network Interfaces and the amount of data transferred. In addition to the Connection Table with all TCP/UDP endpoints and the Toolbar Tooltip with a quick and short traffic overview, you can also see detailed daily and monthly Traffic Statistics. NetSpeedMonitor toolbar requires no additional drivers like other Network Monitoring tools do!

Is this Useful ?

yes , It is provide u to likely accurate data........ Some times U surf the web but speed is slower then regularly.............. Then u can use this to view that is  windows using the net or your isp give the speed...........

Is this app slow my Speed of internet Connection. ?

LOL  :rofl: , Hell no, Safe to use......

More features.......

1. It can also provide u the total uses of Data..............

2. Adjustable in Windows task bar....... u can move in any direction in Task bar......

3. U can re size the view of speed  Monitor.....and font....

4. U can also Choose the method in what units u want to view like Kibps Kbps Mibs Mbps bps and more.......

Screen Shot

Posted Image

Download

http://www.floriangilles.com/software/netspeedmonitor/download/

Enjoy  >:)

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about. .  .Net speed Monitor  . . .bro. . . ? :smile:

My first laptop is 4-5 year old and steel working and it has this software installed from the beginning.

Even when I installed the ubuntu on it first thing I looked for is similar software

and after so many trial and error and months of searching I found one for that too.

Even on my mac I have similar software.

But compare to all the software I have tried this is by far the best.

I am always obsessed about the internet speed.

i didn't get u...........

means u want to say which app is using ur internet.......... :-/

Not the apps that are using net  bro. . . . What i mean to say is that which shows every outgoing connection from our network to a particular websites. . . .EX :- If im connecting google and at the same time some other websites too  .. . then there adress should be shown that im loading . . . . Are you getting bro. . . . ? :smile::-bd:thumbs_up:

Not the apps that are using net  bro. . . . What i mean to say is that which shows every outgoing connection from our network to a particular websites. . . .EX :- If im connecting google and at the same time some other websites too  .. . then there adress should be shown that im loading . . . . Are you getting bro. . . . ? :smile::-bd:thumbs_up:

gated.......:D

there are many tools....... but i preferred currports for windows............

• 5 months later...