Whatsapp v2.6.97

Super

Whatsapp v2.6.96 Adding second modded version. This version is modded for e or f drive plus no popup when you receive a message so you will only see icon of new message in top right of screen. I tested this before uploading and it works nice. Enjoy  Here we go.. AGAIN  :bitch_please: :bitch_please: :bitch_please: Changelog:  The latest version adds a new pop-up balloon notification and also allows sending files.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Look nicely there are two files .... Or if you talking bout installed size thats why we use modded version. 

It says file corrupted, hell this not an official version its 5MB.. previous version (v2.6.78) used just around 3.1MB WTH!

Its annoying all these fancy updates and the s60v5 dont get them. I have been wanting pop up message for a while now and just keep updating for nothing :( file sending also not working for s60v5. Also noticed in uninstallking there is WhatsappSendUI that is installed with latest whatsapp.

Its annoying all these fancy updates and the s60v5 dont get them. I have been wanting pop up message for a while now and just keep updating for nothing :( file sending also not working for s60v5. Also noticed in uninstallking there is WhatsappSendUI that is installed with latest whatsapp.

yes exactly, btw has anyone noticed in group chat, when someone share 2 different link one after another, its not possible to view both links, just one can be viewed.

I dont get it i have cleaned installed each released version and had no problems but people keep moaning all the time bout this and that.... wtf, you can say that again just read they have removed 2.6.90 from whatsapp.com and from ovi store lol

I dont get it i have cleaned installed each released version and had no problems but people keep moaning all the time bout this and that.... wtf, you can say that again just read they have removed 2.6.90 from whatsapp.com and from ovi store lol

same goes for me didnt faced any prob...

as for there release procedure... all i can say is.... :rofl: :rofl: =)) =))