[Tricks] Collection of some Javascript tricks for Fun

Die2mrw007

I have some collection of javascripts which is purely for some fun and mischief :D :D

You all will definitely love this ;)

Procedure for this task: Paste the javascript code in the address bar of website you need to edit and press enter key.

So here you go :

1. Javascript to edit any webpage live:

Description: Live edit any webpage by pasting this below code to the address bar and press enter. Now you will be able to edit the text of any webpage "live". You can capture the screenshot and do some pranks with friends and family ;)

Note: Sometimes your browser will mark some text with red colored underline using the spell checker in it. You can remove that by right click on the underlined text and remove the spell check option.

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true';document.designMode='on';void 0

2. Trick To Rotate Images in Circular Trajectory in Any Website:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

3. Trick To Rotate Images in Horizontal Trajectory in Any Website

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval( 'A()',5); void(0);

4. Trick To Rotate Images in Circular as well as Horizontal Trajectory in Any Website

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; var DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i < DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5+"px"; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5+"px"}R++}tag=setInterval('A()',5);document.onmousedown=function(){clearInterval(tag);for(i=0; i < DIL; i++){DI.style.position="static";}}; void(0)

5. Trick To Rotate Images in Circular Trajectory on Mouse Movement in Any Website

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=100; y4=100; var DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(_X,_Y){for(i=0; i < DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+_X+"px"; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+_Y+"px"}R++}document.onmousemove=function(event){_X = event.clientX; _Y = event.clientY; A(_X,_Y);};document.onmousedown=function(){for(i=0; i < DIL; i++){DI.style.position="static";}};void(0)

• 3 weeks later...