MY4FACES TROPICAL ADVENTURE

freethinkern

MY4FACES TROPICAL ADVENTURE

MY4FACES Tropical Adventure is a simple addictive shooting game. You need to protect yourself and shoot the enemy. It's a great game developed and designed portraying an awesome environment. The goal of this addictive shooting game is to kill and destroy the enemy who are trying to kill you.

Our advanced realistic physics engine will let you get the feeling of shooting real physics. So, if you ever wanted to try a shooting game then download MY4FACES Tropical Adventure Rio.

Why choose to play MY4FACES Tropical Adventure instead of other emotions games'?

Very Easy to play, you need just to select the weapon and tap the screen to shoot, but remember that you need to launch it at a precise time as you can hit the enemy and destroy him. You will enjoy playing this game!

Awesome Realistic and Impactful Environment, you will be addicted to this shooting game.

Endless shooter game with alternate objective : prove your shooting skills.

There's no hiddens fees or annual subscription to enjoy the best free shooting game. Enjoy playing for FREE.

Amazing sound effects to make your experience more real.

Easy to understand User Interface, all in one go. You don't need to watch any tutorials on how to play or something. Tap to shoot and kill the enemy.

The size of our shooter game is very small.

On our game, you will find awesome designed MY4FACES to let your playing experience be more realistic.

Very interesting game that you won’t be bored up.

You will be able to play our game in your smartphone or your tablet, because our game is designed to be played on any device.

MY4FACES Tropical Adventure Rio does not require you to be always online in order to have fun. You can enjoy it in the subway, while flying on a (real) plane, in the car on the road, during services in a temple (or maybe even on toilet!). Yes! You can play it offline.

Link to Download:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my4faces.my4facestropical