Redmi Vs Mi Phone ?

enzo

do you think Redmi phone is a good phone? the price is way lower than Mi phones but im on a tight budget so im strongly considering it. It will be on flash sale at Lazada this coming friday. I'm really running out of time on deciding if I push through it since the flash sale is only offered to people who registered by which registration is only up to thursday only. Any advise? thank you

do you think Redmi phone is a good phone? the price is way lower than Mi phones but im on a tight budget so im strongly considering it. It will be on flash sale at Lazada this coming friday. I'm really running out of time on deciding if I push through it since the flash sale is only offered to people who registered by which registration is only up to thursday only. Any advise? thank you

Actually they are having another sale this week. same as last time where you need to register prior to flash sale only this time it will happen this thursday and not friday as compared from last week.

redmi is a good phone, the price-to-performance ratio is unbelievably good

sure redmi is definitely a budget phone. but as far as specs go, Mi is handsdown better than Redmi while both competing at a reasonable prices on their respective competition.

Actually they are having another sale this week. same as last time where you need to register prior to flash sale only this time it will happen this thursday and not friday as compared from last week.

sure redmi is definitely a budget phone. but as far as specs go, Mi is handsdown better than Redmi while both competing at a reasonable prices on their respective competition.

yeah that's true..but if you're in tight budget you can also consider redmi 1s. Also heard about their another flash sale on thursday and the registration is unti tomorrow for you to get a chance to participate on the said sale.

• 1 year later...