[Free] Photolamus

freethinkern

Hello,

A cool new app  Photolamus

It is available on iPhone, iPod and iPad free of charge. Its Free!!

post-42913-0-99185900-1405752801_thumb.j

Description:

Get a perfect profile pic for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network - an awesome, HAND-DRAWN CARICATURE from your very own photo!

iFans.com - "Photolamus makes an ideal gift for family, friends and colleagues. For such a low price, I really wasn’t expecting all that much. But the drawing turned out really well done and was equally funny looking!"

Photolamus is a unique service that lets users order 100% hand drawn caricatures by professional artists for ridiculously low prices! The Photolamus community has some of the best caricature artists in the world. You will be pleasantly surprised by the caricature's execution and quality.

THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS ALL OVER THE WORLD:

"Really happy with the result :) I would highly recommend the app to any one for the excellent customer service and quality work it provides!"

"Always the most beautiful caricature on the web!"

"Lots of fun! Thanks! Will definitely order some more caricatures for family members - good for a laugh!"

"That is awesome! Definitely recommending you to anyone who needs this sort of work done!"

"Brilliant skills! Great job! Highly recommended."

Link to iTunes store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/photolamus/id523588358

Requires: iOS 6.0 or later.

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

I recommend you to download this free and awesome app.

Enjoy!!