[Free] Tickle The Elephant

freethinkern

Hello,

We have introduced a new app Tickle The Elephant

post-42913-0-38029200-1399915228_thumb.p

Description:

A free useful learning tool for children to learn the great and magnificent elephant! This app offers the following neat features:
- Touch the sky to make it rain
- Rub the grass to brush it out of the way
- Check out 5 awesome and educational facts about elephants, each with incredible images of these wonderful creatures in their natural habitat
- And of course, tickle the elephant! Touch his trunk, tail, ears and eyes to see and hear a thunderous reaction.

A simple app that is playful, colourful, and user friendly for all ages. If you have any tips on how this app could be improved, please send me an email. I hope that you and your child enjoy this app, and stay tuned for my other apps, the vast majority of which are child friendly with educational elements.

This app requires INTERNET permission to cash an interstitial advertisement. These appear rarely, and are child friendly, simply advertising other games. No other permissions are used by this app.

This app has been tested on a moto G, kitkat. If you have issues with the app please send email, thank you.

Link to google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dtothek.tickletheelephant

Requirements: Android 2.2 and Up.

Available for Android.

I recommend you to download this free and awesome app.

Enjoy!!