Review App And Earn Money

freethinkern

www.bestreviewapp.com

We are a paid-review site, for app fans who want to test apps and earn money by review apps. Register in our site as a reviewer ,you can earn $0.5 for reviewing a free app ,$1-$1.5 for reviewing a paid app(we will give the money you pay for the app back along with your bonus after you finish your reviews)

We are expanding our market all over the world ,especially UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, US. So we need more reviewers to join us .

You can register as a reviewer to know us more, And also ,you can earn bonus by inviting friends to join us ,once your friends join us with your nickname as the referrer, after he finishes his first paid app review, you and him can get $0.5 respectively.

How it works:

·  Download an app:

Find an app you are interested in from all categories. Download it from the iTunes Store and experience it as fully as possible.

·  Write a review:

You have 24 hours to write an objective review after you claimed it from this website. When the app is due, it will be assigned to other users.

Win more money:

You will win back some extra money besides the money you paid. You also can extract them to your Paypal account.

www.bestreviewapp.com

Just got the payment from http://www.bestreviewapp.com/indexs.php ,I am excited and here to share my experience with you guys.

http://www.bestreviewapp.com/indexs.php is a paid review site,for app fans who want to test apps and earn money by reviewing and rating apps. Register as a reviewer ,you can earn $0.5 for reviewing a free app ,and $1-$1.5 for reviewing a paid one(app cost will be given back).All you need to have is an iOS or Android device.

It is easy and won't occupy you too much time. And also, you can earn bonus by inviting friends to join, after he finishes his first paid app review, you and him can get $0.5 respectively.Here is my nickname : stayback1 ,hope to see more people join with my name as the  referrer.