pantech burst root? why?

thomas.a.kautz

i am not trying to be an ass or anything,but i do have a burst,and i dont see any real reason to root it because there really isnt any other descent roms out there for it,dont get me wrong but it really does not look like too many people are interested in the phone,my opinion is that it has good specs ,sure it has some quirks but dont they all?,i really would like to see a few more custom roms for it ! and i am the type of person who donates to the techs and people that put there valuable time into modding these phones! god day!

i am not trying to be an ass or anything,but i do have a burst,and i dont see any real reason to root it because there really isnt any other descent roms out there for it,dont get me wrong but it really does not look like too many people are interested in the phone,my opinion is that it has good specs ,sure it has some quirks but dont they all?,i really would like to see a few more custom roms for it ! and i am the type of person who donates to the techs and people that put there valuable time into modding these phones! god day!

Have you tried Gizmolord ROM,  Yeah you are right about less support but  still CrackUC is developing what he can in his free time. 

Root isn't basically for ROM customizations, it gives a opportunity to mod nd access system files which is very helpful for developers.

Titanium, clean master, quick boot etc are few utilities require root...

Not to say abt cwm recovery... 

Root makes you true owner of your handset..  You can basically customize everything if you have root... 

P. S.  I have rooted just to remove bloatware from stock...  But ROM Gizmolord already has bloatware removed so titanium and other utilities it is reasoned ...

• 2 weeks later...