backup difficulty

firefoxx5

Hey guys i have a pantech burst...its rooted and super user and rom manager is installed currently and i have also unlocked the bootloader already. My problem is whenever i try to back up my rom I keep getting an error...every time.....i even tried Titanium (free) and it also came up with this error..this is the original rom....stock ics...and i dont want to proceed with changing the rom unless i get it backed up for the obvious reason that another error may be lurking beyond this point. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? :-S I probably should mention that after having the issue i deleted rom manager and installed cwm 5.xx.... via comm prompt and still got this error on that version as well(rom manager install 6.xx.....version)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

i have a pantech burst...its rooted and super user and rom manager is installed currently and i have also unlocked the bootloader already.

My problem is whenever i try to back up my rom I keep getting an error...every time.....i even tried Titanium (free) and it also came up with this error..this is the original rom....stock ics...and i dont want to proceed with changing the rom unless i get it backed up for the obvious reason that another error may be lurking beyond this point.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? :-S

I probably should mention that after having the issue i deleted rom manager and installed cwm 5.xx.... via comm prompt and still got this error on that version as well(rom manager install 6.xx.....version)

what error actually ? BTw for every pantech burst questions use this thread from next time :grin:

http://forum.gizmolord.com/android-modding/offcial-pantech-burst-discussion-thread-5868/