IDEA ID 918 RAM Increase

aashish

Hi All I have come across few forums and found there is a facility that will help to increase your Virtual Memory of your device. It is known as Swap. Can anyone provide a better idea for this IDEA phone. This has been successful with Xperia. I am not a programmer therefore I could not understand the technical part, but I truely believe if this process is successful on this phone, it will be a breather for all users.

Hi All

I have come across few forums and found there is a facility that will help to increase your Virtual Memory of your device. It is known as Swap. Can anyone provide a better idea for this IDEA phone. This has been successful with Xperia. I am not a programmer therefore I could not understand the technical part, but I truely believe if this process is successful on this phone, it will be a breather for all users.

Have a look below:

Click here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shivam

I have spend more then 4.5 hours, tried following the steps mention in your link. It did not work my friend. any idea please?

Well it should work properly if the steps are followed to the point. There is another member, hellrocker, who has the same phone AFAIK, he will be in a better position to help you. I will let him know about this

And sorry for the delayed reply as I have been on vacations lately :P

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

if swap is what you and you have root then its better to try 'swapper' app from market .

Could you advise me the steps to apply swapper step by step on fat32 partition. I have tried to follow many steps, alas it does not create the swap file. It takes hours and still the same. Any help will be appriciated. :)