my nokia 5230 (RM-588) switch off automatic

sharanu14

Help me friends my nokia 5230 (RM-588, Firmware V. 51.6.002) switch off automatically… when it booting shows logo and home screen after few seconds switch off automatically... I tried flashed with CFW and OFW (latest) [i know the downgrading firmware brick the phone] but here I’m unable get what is the main problem for that..... Help me......and also my N79-1(RM-348) also same problem…

what is the app or file you installed last............remove your memory card and switch on your phone....or switch on your phone....when it shows the hs..remove the memory card...still problem try the steps below you can try hard reset on your phone...without flashing...... For 5230,.....dial+reject+camera+power on it may help you....do it after switching of your phone

Thank you friends... But :( I tried all things like soft format (*#7370#) Hard format (camkey+callgreen+callred+switchbutton) with mmc and without mmc and also tried flashing with CFW and OFW..... same problem I’m facing some time screen flashes some time booting is normal  after few seconds it switches off automatic....... This is the video.....