Lite v5 Symbian for Nokia 5230 5530 5800 and X6

[move]WE HAVE TO SPECIALLY THANK SYMBIANLATINO FOR PROVIDING THIS EXCLUSIVE CFW[/move]

Posted Image

We know that many prefer the speed and compatibility that new, so we decided to upgrade for the last time our CFW Symbian Lite now at version 5 compatible with Nokia 5230, 5530, 5800 and X6. Based on the last original versions of each team and with a mixture of advanced features and performance of the original firmware lets you enjoy more of your phone.

MAIN FEATURES:

HOME SCREENS : You now have eight different fully customizable home screens, including mobile original, with them you can customize your phone to your liking, the images you see each of the desks.

[img width=473 height=420] Pantallas-de-inicio3_zpsd0f2740b.jpg

CPU MODIFIED : Opening and closing applications is something instantaneous, while all your mobile will be more fluid as this CFW has changes the way the processor manages resources increasing speed.

HACKED : From the moment you turn on your phone for the first time and do nothing because you can install any application compatible with your phone no matter whether or not you signed forgetting the expired certificate error.

BATTERY : Thanks to various optimizations, well you can use your mobile for more than 4 days without problems, something difficult to achieve with the original firmware or other CFW.

MORE RESOURCES : Now you will have a lot more free space on the internal memory of your phone and even better will enjoy 70 MB of free stable RAM and MUCH more AT start up nearly 75MB+ when you turn the phone. With this you can run your favorite applications freely without fear of leaving memory full errors.

APPEARANCE : According to the new approach changed the old one renovated theme designed by Dhanusaud that has absolutely all custom icons, in addition to that you will enjoy excellent effects through the interface and a new font type much more readable.

COMPATIBILITY : This CFW to be based on the original versions of each firmware, is 100% compatible with Bluetooth devices with system updates, Nokia Messaging, Nokia Suite and other things that look you had any problem.

[img width=650 height=287] Symbian-lite-5-imagen3_zps08399ff8.jpg

OTHER FEATURES AND MODS

Available in English and Spanish Latino .

Better performance on Symbian games and applications. 

Integrated Nokia Maps 3.6.

New Web Browser v7.3.133 updated.

Slide Unlock unlock.

Menu reorganized and S60 open application indicator.

The File Manager allows Bluetooth send all types of files without problems.

8 Home screens available

New Topic ye interface incredible effects.

Changing browser cache to E: to avoid memory full

Removed applications My Nokia and Welcome

The Gallery has been modified to read no unwanted folders.

Permissions JAVA applications to prevent automatic requests incensarías

You do not need to sign any application.

App conversations integrated to the Messages menu.

[move]DOWNLOAD LINKS :-[/move]

WARNING FOR X6 RM-559 USERS  :  IF x6 RM-559 User who flashs this cfw he will never able to flash any other OFW and other CFW untill someone partitioned the OFW and CFW to 40.2.002...but now as all ofw and cfw comes with partitioned 40.0.002 u can't flash your phone with any of these since u cannot downgrade your phone HENCE THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDABLE FOR THEM and RM-551 users can use it Bcz 40.2.002 already available THE OFW..........

Lite v5 SYMBIAN NOKIA 5230 RM-594 Based on version 51.2.002    :- DOWNLOAD HERE

Lite v5 SYMBIAN NOKIA 5530 Based on version 40.0.003                    :- DOWNLOAD HERE

Lite v5 SYMBIAN NOKIA 5800 Based on version 60.0.003                    :- DOWNLOAD HERE

Lite v5 SYMBIAN NOKIA X6 RM-551 Based on version 40.2.002          :- DOWNLOAD HERE

can u please tell me how you add 8 homsscreens

also please tell me how i can port them to any other cfw like SFR....

those r not 8 home screens at a time

those r totally 8 flash homescreens  which you can switch 1 at a time

and i am not the creator of the cfw the symbianlatino team created this

at least give me credit for this info bcz i told u this--------:P WARNING FOR X6 RM-559 USERS  :  IF x6 RM-559 User who flashs this cfw he will never able to flash any other OFW and other CFW untill someone partitioned the OFW and CFW to 40.2.002...but now as all ofw and cfw comes with partitioned 40.0.002 u can't flash your phone with any of these since u cannot downgrade your phone HENCE THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDABLE FOR THEM and RM-551 users can use it Bcz 40.2.002 already available THE OFW..........

at least give me credit for this info bcz i told u this--------:P

WARNING FOR X6 RM-559 USERS  :  IF x6 RM-559 User who flashs this cfw he will never able to flash any other OFW and other CFW untill someone partitioned the OFW and CFW to 40.2.002...but now as all ofw and cfw comes with partitioned 40.0.002 u can't flash your phone with any of these since u cannot downgrade your phone HENCE THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDABLE FOR THEM and RM-551 users can use it Bcz 40.2.002 already available THE OFW..........

i think i got 0 credits for this post  :bitch_please:

i.e no one gave me credits  :troll:

how much share u want i will give u  :P :P