[ICS][Xperia U][Sola]Upgrade to ICS 6.1.1.B.1.10 for Xperia U and Sola

shivam94

Firmware Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 Build 6.1.1.B.1.10 for Xperia U ST25i and Xperia Sola

Steps :

• Download part 1 & part 2 of the ics firmware ftf file from download section below (Click here)
  • After downloading, open part 1 rar file and extract the ftf file wherever you like
  • Now, download the flashtool from download section below. Then install it .(Skip this step if you have already installed flashtool)
  • Copy the ftf file you got by extracting to C:/Flashtool/Firmware
  • Open Flashtool
  • Click flash button
  • You get 2 options i.e. a)Flashmode, B) Fastboot mode.    Click on Flashmode and then click ok
  • After that you get a new window asking you to choose the firmware. Select the ICS firmware from the list you see
  • Wait for the process and let prepare the files
  • Then a pop-up appears asking you to connect your phone.For that ,first completely shut down your phone.Then connect the usb cable to your PC first and then while holding the volume down button of your phone, connect the usb cable to your phone. Now green light flashes for 3 to 4 times and then stops. This indicates that you booted into flashmode successfully.
  • That's it. Now wait until the flashing process is complete i.e till it shows 100% and shows info about your phone ,i.e info about your kernel ,rom version etc in the log.., then remove the usb cable from your phone and press long press power buttom
  • Wait for 5-6 minutes as the first boot is always slow..  That's it. You have installed ICS on your phone successfully :)

Screenshots :

Posted Image[img width=236 height=420] 46945516401936681291.png[img width=236 height=420] yewIt.png[img width=236 height=420] OwoSe.png[img width=236 height=420] Rnbph.png[img width=236 height=420] 60890827547972508812.png[img width=236 height=420] 90457980185609117201.png

[glow=red,2,900]Download section:[/glow]

Flashtool:

Click here to visit official download site

ICS Firmware download links :

Xperia U ST25i 6.1.1.B.1.10 :

MediaFire:

part 1: XUICS.part1.rar

part 2: XUICS.part2.rar

Dev-Host:

SXU OFFICIAL ICS FROM FRANCE : Click here

Xperia U St25a 6.1.1.B.1.10 :

1 .Filedefender :

Click here to download

2. Mediafire:

Part 1: Click here to download

Part 2: Click here to download

3. Uploading:

Click here to download

4. RapidShare:

Click here to download

5. Premium RapidShare Credits to: nixx-X1

Click here to download

6. File Factory Credits to: Glove SLAP

Click here to download

7. Torrent File: Credits to Nathan

Click here to download

Xperia Sola (MT27i) 6.1.1.B.1.10 :[updated]

Torrent link -> global firmware version [Preferred ]

Click here to download

[not recommended ]

MT27i_6.1.1.B.1.10_India.part1.rar

MT27i_6.1.1.B.1.10_India.part2.rar

MT27i_6.1.1.B.1.10_India.part3.rar

MT27i_6.1.1.B.1.10_India.part4.rar

[glow=green,5,900]FAQ Section:

[/glow]

1) Because of driver issues in my windows, my phone is not booting properly in Flash mode ?

->  Download the USBFlash_driver.zip from the attachments below and extract the contents of you folder in the location you can remember.

->  Then go to Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Computer Management

->  Open computer management. Then Search for Device manager option in the side bar of Computer management

->  You'll see a list of devices on the right hand pane of the computer management now.

->  Now go to "action" menu below title bar of Computer management, then click on "Scan for hardware changes " option

->  As soon as you click that option, connect your Xperia U to your pc in "Flash" mode (For further details on flash mode, see the steps to install firmware above)

-> Then you'll see a new entry called "S1boot fastboot " and a small yellow triangle before it. Right click that entry and click on update drivers

-> Click "Browse my computer for driver manually" option.  Click Browse option on the next step and and then select the folder where you have where you have extracted the files in the first step.

That's all ! Now your driver problem is solved!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys will this really work?? Has anyone tired. I have Xperia U, cant wait any more for the official ICS from Sony. Please suggest, will I get all the facebook integration etc

I have personally tested and written this procedure after upgrading my xperia u from gingerbread to ics. So don't worry and please read the steps carefully and also FAQ

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2