FLASHING SKYFIRE REDEFINED PROBLEMS

woeitsnget

I flashed SFR to my Nokia 5230 yesterday.At first I thought everythings works properly then when i restarted it, i noticed that there are some problems. :facepalm: first is,the welcome logo. instead of "SFR logo" i got this Blank "X". second, My battery and signal bar can't be seen in Homescreen. :poker: I also noticed that my ROFS2 is v.50 but my UDA and Core file is v.51.. is this the problem?help anyone .  :'(

I flashed SFR to my Nokia 5230 yesterday.At first I thought everythings work properly then i noticed that there are some problems. :facepalm:

first is,the welcome logo. instead of "SFR logo" i got this Blank "X".

second, My battery and signal bar can't be seen in Homescreen. :poker:

I also noticed that my ROFS2 is v.50 but my UDA and Core file is v.51..

is this the problem?help anyone .  :'(

if u flash with correct uda given u will get the sfr logo instead of " X "

Honestly,i've flashed it more than 5x already..and counting..i guess..

that is in Pnht not pnct.........................

this is a right tutorial.................

Download file from big download button.............. Rofs2.... uda and core and .......or use binh24 Latest n97 core for ur rm-xxx......update acording to ur varient belle or non-belle from link

Download update and extract after extracting..... put all data resources and all files under belle or non-belle folder put on Rofs2 via Nfe.0.3...... and repack...........

hard reset before flash.......... means......... first Hard reset via...

Green call button + red call button + Camera key + power on key......

Hold all buttons until u get country selection menu.............. then format mass memory via pc and then flash................(Sometime After flash , phone get stuck on Local mode so just re-insert battery  and restart again)

Note:-

Don't touch screen after flash (Or restart ) until u got Country selection menu....(Only first time)

After country selection menu choose ur country then enter date and time..............

after enter Date and time plz left ur mobile for 10 min.......... don't use cell and touch........

after 10 min restart ur device and u done............

and report here............. and Plz follow every step.........

If u don't understands these thngs then simply watch this video........

or if u problem when adding the update in rofs and in repack u getting error then..............

flash without update................ and follow above instruction.............

the after successful flash when u got everything............. upgrade sfr via this tutorial...............