Pc not booting

Mahir1995

elaborate more....... ? u turned on ur pc .......... ur hardware light show that ur pc is turned on but no boot screen or no motherboard name............ am i right ? if that is the case then check ur ram................. and don't post double Topic......... that topic will be deleted soon..........not this topic ...........

elaborate more....... ?

u turned on ur pc .......... ur hardware light show that ur pc is turned on but no boot screen or no motherboard name............ am i right ?

if that is the case then check ur ram.................

and don't post double Topic......... that topic will be deleted soon..........not this topic ...........

Not everything is about Ram.

When i turn on the cpu the hardware light is on but it is not showing anything on screen. This problem happened before. At that time i removed my ram and inserted again and the pc booted. But now that trick is not working.

Is it making a sound?

Do you have a Graphics Card? If then, try connecting it properly or try connecting it to the default one.

When i turn on the cpu the hardware light is on but it is not showing anything on screen. This problem happened before. At that time i removed my ram and inserted again and the pc booted. But now that trick is not working.

Remove and Re-insert CMOS..... Change RAM slots to Alternate... and lastly... Try with 1 RAM if u have 2 RAM Chips...

• 4 months later...