Nokia evolve theme for Skyfire redefined cfw

Hey guys,can anyone make a custom nokia evolve theme for skyfire redefined cfw?..,i tried the original nokia evolve theme on the cfw and it looked aweful because of the extra icons and all..i really like the theme and would like to set it as default on my phone,any help would be appreciated..:) i am attaching the images of the nokia evolve theme on skyfire cfw,u will get to know what i mean when i say the icons look aweful,especially the navi bar icons..

change that bar in theme...... or use transparent bar... ask edios and runaq for help...

thanks for the info,i have one more question..nothin related to this topic,but will post here anyway

i had about 47 mb ram free when i started playing doodle jump on ma phone viz nokia 5233 with skyfire redefined cfw,the game lags a lot,have not tested it with any other game but doodle jump never used to lag previously,so this question..,pls help!!

thanks for the info,i have one more question..nothin related to this topic,but will post here anyway

i had about 47 mb ram free when i started playing doodle jump on ma phone viz nokia 5233 with skyfire redefined cfw,the game lags a lot,have not tested it with any other game but doodle jump never used to lag previously,so this question..,pls help!!

well i played without any prob........ btw .......... are u playing doodle jump from menu................????

I dont understand ur question,i selected the game icon from the main menu only..and then only played it..

found out the problem,just added doodle jump as an exception in belle topbar..,now the game is runnin smoothly,have some more questions,hope u dont mind if i post it here only,since u are a phoenix team member i found it appropriate to ask u,

first of all,i have added the light mod which u have given in the downloads section however the brightness doesnt change properly,and the battery backup is also not too gud,do u have any solutions for these,any mods?thanks again for everything..:)

skyfire is a very gud cfw with an exciting new idea,i am trying to make it better for myself as well as other members,help would be very much appreciated..:)

first of all,i have added the light mod which u have given in the downloads section however the brightness doesnt change properly,and the battery backup is also not too gud,do u have any solutions for these,any mods?thanks again for everything..:)

skyfire is a very gud cfw with an exciting new idea,i am trying to make it better for myself as well as other members,help would be very much appreciated..:)

We'll definitely improve it. Update coming soon! :)

found out the problem,just added doodle jump as an exception in belle topbar..,now the game is runnin smoothly,have some more questions,hope u dont mind if i post it here only,since u are a phoenix team member i found it appropriate to ask u,

we are working and all your suggestion already marked also light mod .......... so don't worry......... and about brightness u have to exit from light control app from option<<exit......

then u can change ur brightness from settings....... :D

we are working and all your suggestion already marked also light mod .......... so don't worry......... and about brightness u have to exit from light control app from option<<exit......

then u can change ur brightness from settings....... :D

i tried the light control thing which u had suggested,i am not able to open the light control app itself,when i touch the light control icon,it just shows some other screen and in matter of milli seconds force closes..dont know what to do abt that..?

hey guys i tried using the theme given in the this thread http://forum.gizmolord.com/modding-section/edit-theme-to-an-alternative-to-the-avkon(belle-topbar-users!!)/ and then i tried to make the widget bars on the home screen transparent using the tutorial given in the theme section of this forum viz this thread http://forum.gizmolord.com/s60v5-themes/(tutorial)-making-widget-bar-in-themes-transparent-by-vizhigal/ it doesnt seem to work for this theme,any reasons?or is there is any other theme which looks like the above one(like symbian belle theme)which has transparent widget bars?thanks in advance..:)

hey guys i tried using the theme given in the this thread

http://forum.gizmolord.com/modding-section/edit-theme-to-an-alternative-to-the-avkon(belle-topbar-users!!)/

and then i tried to make the widget bars on the home screen transparent using the tutorial given in the theme section of this forum viz this thread

http://forum.gizmolord.com/s60v5-themes/(tutorial)-making-widget-bar-in-themes-transparent-by-vizhigal/

it doesnt seem to work for this theme,any reasons?or is there is any other theme which looks like the above one(like symbian belle theme)which has transparent widget bars?thanks in advance..:)

wp7 theme by mayank..........