Need some UID's

cwirgsm

1. music player 0x102072c3 2. internet browser (web) 0x10008d39 3. messaging 0x100058c5 4. photos two id; 0x200104e4 0x200009ee 5. applications manager.....  0x101f8512 6. games..... every games have their unique uid same goes for applications..... 7. ovi maps.... 0x20001f63 11. videos and tv two uid... 0x200211fa 0x102750e2 12. Media settings..... 0x10005a3f folder doesn't have uid...... u included folder in ur list..... this is uid of n97 based Skyfire redefined....

Ok, I just can't do this by myself. Here is what I want to do: I have theme with DI icons and i want to add to it icons from another theme but I can't.

If someone can do this for me, please let my know in this topic and I will upload those two themes

see this topic: http://forum.gizmolord.com/modding-section/theme-graphics-switcher-1-2-7-build-8/

Thanks a lot, +1 for you :).

I thought that will be the end for this theme, but it's not. I have two questions:

1.  Can someone tell me how to extract this musical note Posted Image from the music player and import to another theme?

2. How can I change this black background in music player [img width=236 height=420] d1igI.jpg? I want to replace it with picture from HS

Thanks a lot, +1 for you :).

I thought that will be the end for this theme, but it's not. I have two questions:

1.  Can someone tell me how to extract this musical note Posted Image from the music player and import to another theme?

2. How can I change this black background in music player [img width=236 height=420] d1igI.jpg? I want to replace it with picture from HS

Open the theme using sis sontent and click skin file.. On resource tab search for music player background.. Copy the svg and change et.. [ screenshot attached ]

For the second q.. I have no idea about that but i have seen ppl changin it.. will find out n tell you.. :)

But how?

In skn-->Resources when I type "softkey" I have this: Posted Image

In skn-->Colours when I type "softkey" I have this: [img width=478 height=420] 76fLI.png

I want to have there bottom part of this picture: [img width=420 height=420] YSFPx.png

Can someone change color of this options bar for me? I would like to have there bottom of the picture above. Theme attached.

If no one want to do this, please tell me how can I change color of this options bar in music player and I will try to do this by myself :)

Thanks, it works, but I had to copy something else ;-).

About second question - problem solved, but I noticed another issue.

How can I change this options bar Posted Image?

What should be done for getting that full screen dude..?? N can ya name that windows theme ( from which you got that music player background skin )..