Add Language to your CFW without bugs

HellRocker©

Add Language to CFW without Bugs by Drakulaboy

1. Unpack your CFW with Nokia Firmware Editor.

2. Import a language pack.

3  Enter in ROFS2 directory

4. Click on Find & write *.r01 exactly how i wrote here with * & click Search

5. All filles from results copy to a new folder

6. after that find in ROFS2 directory *.rXX (where XX is your language code, for example Romanian is r78) & search for files

7. All files copy to your created folder where you putted *.r01 files

8. Find the files from your language in that folder who not have the pair on .r01 , for example in my folder  is like that

Posted Image

you can see that zipmanager.r78 don't have the .r01 file so i will delete it , but firs i have to find it in my ROFS2 directory, then i do a New Text File in Notepad & write in it

for example my file zipmanager.r78 is in \ROFS2\resource\apps so i write in my text file

the path of the file

\resource\apps\zipmanager.r78

do the same with other files who dont't have the .r01 pair, find the file in your ROFS2 directory & write in New Text File that you created the path of the file my example is \resource\apps\zipmanager.r78

9. In Notepad Click File>>>Save As>>>File Type choose All Files, & at the name of file write Unusefull.app

save it in the the directory Nokia Firmware Editor\Apps

10. Go to Nokia Firmware Editor program & go to Tools Menu the go to Application Manager>>>Manage Applications

11. In the list you will find your unusefull.app that you created, mark it & cliick delete

12. After that close the window & click ReLoad From HDD

DONE, Repack & flash :)

P.S: This will work on any C6 port CFW no matter of language

Credits: Drakulaboy

Things You Will Need When Adding Your Own Languages :

RKY's Voice Commands Fix : Download and paste to ROFS2 if you are adding languages and have the bug where you cant get into PHONE SETTINGS MENU Thanks to RKY

Music Player v15.2 All languages : Download and paste relevant languages to ROFS2 if you are adding languages and have bug where you cant get into MUSIC PLAYER OPTIONS

Notifications All languages : Download and paste relevant languages to ROFS2 if you are adding languages and notifications is not showing up in the language you addded

Thanks babu.rajiv and BioVolt for their support and uploading the ROFS's.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...