Rooting IDEA ID-918 Dual Sim 3g mobile(Similar to Alcatel 918N)

please assist me sir . you can mail me at [email protected] . and sir I have a doubt , you told that {"01) Copy the file Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip to the root of your SD card." } . I didn't see any folder with its name 'root' in my sd card . I just open my sd card folder in my comp. after connecting my mob. to computer .and paste the file Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip there . sa I didn't see the folder named root . I just see the photos I have shown to you .  Please assist me sir .

regards ,

vaibhav sharma . (india, rajasthan)

//email ID Removed //don't share personnel information in post

navratn123

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it shows an error symbol when i press  the volume up and start together. though the recovery  screen appears but on selecting the option nothing happens and the error symbol appears on the screen. please  help me i have been trying to root my phone since a day but all my time is going in a waste.

pls help

use this link it will help you....root+clockworkmod 

http://forum.gizmolord.com/android/installing-cvm-%28clockworkmod%29-on-idea-id-918-%28alcatel-ot-918n%29/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HELLO, it was successful on my mobile however, may I know if it will upgrade my cell to 2.3.6 or more.. coz I already had 2.3.6.. also Im unable to remove preinstalled apps which are covering most of my internal memory which is already very lesss... kindly help .. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Different from other electronics, cell phones have become the necessity of every one's daily life. If someone still has no idea of mobile phones, you must say that "Out!" of course except the senior citizens. To be honest, cell phones really bring us lots of benefits. We use it for talking, sending and playing. With it, our life can be modern one, without it, we will be live in the Mars, you know, know nothing about each other. But do cell phones have no disadvantages? Of course not, more and more people are using cell phones at the cost of other interests. Noises are everywhere, especially the one of mobile phones. What should we do, throw them away? It is a stupid behavior. Have you ever heard cell phone signal booster? It is a new kind of device to solve this problem, effective in blocking the signals of your cell phone and its nearby base station. one side, the mobile phone really benefits us a lot, but another side we also benefit from its noises for a long time, so the fight between the cell phone and cell phone jammers have been a hot topic in society now. Which side you stand by, jamming or not, it depends on you.

• 3 weeks later...

Different from other electronics, cell phones have become the necessity of every one's daily life. If someone still has no idea of mobile phones, you must say that "Out!" of course except the senior citizens. To be honest, cell phones really bring us lots of benefits. We use it for talking, sending and playing. With it, our life can be modern one, without it, we will be live in the Mars, you know, know nothing about each other. But do cell phones have no disadvantages? Of course not, more and more people are using cell phones at the cost of other interests. Noises are everywhere, especially the one of mobile phones. What should we do, throw them away? It is a stupid behavior. Have you ever heard cell phone signal booster? It is a new kind of device to solve this problem, effective in blocking the signals of your cell phone and its nearby base station. one side, the mobile phone really benefits us a lot, but another side we also benefit from its noises for a long time, so the fight between the cell phone and cell phone jammer has been a hot topic in society now. Which side you stand by, jamming or not, it depends on you.