How to start C#

Hi All,

I am a beginner developer, I have experience in C and C++ so far. I really would like to develop an own application. While I was doing a research I came across a site

(http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/)
that deals with development and it also provides numerous sample programs as well. After going over the page I noticed that the sample programs are developed by a software called Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK. I also found that the samples are in C# that I am not familiar with. Could you suggest me any books or tutorials in C#? Should I first try Visual Studio? Hope you can help me out. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi all, I am a beginner software developer. I'm working on an C#.NET application that makes it possible to send SMS from E-mail. I found an information on that page ozekisms.com/index.php?owpn=219 that seems to be working. Do you have any suggestions to my project? Any useful idea?

Many thanks

Robbie

for send sms from email it can only when you create your own mail server......... using via exting mail server like gmail and yahoo........ maybe it can work ......... bcz they supported sms features..............

but for which platform you want to develop......