Icons pack comparison: Anna icons pack VS Pop icons pack )

Ajithku

These days, we are having 2 set of icons pack which is looking very similar, but, not the same. It's Anna icons pack, taken from Symbian Next theme by NovaG and Pop icons pack, taken from Batik Indonesia theme by IND190. Both of them are looking HOT, GREAT,and EYE-CATCHING  8) So, I'm looking forward of your comments about this two icons pack by comparing them in this thread. Please note that I'm not sharing the icons pack here as I'm making this thread only for sharing comments ;) OK, check these out ==>

Left = Anna Icons Pack ; Right = Pop Icon Pack

Posted Image [img width=235 height=420] pop1.jpg

Main Menu

[img width=235 height=420] anna2.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop2.jpg

Messaging

[img width=235 height=420] anna3.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop3.jpg

Log

[img width=235 height=420] anna4.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop4.jpg

Music Homescreen

[img width=235 height=420] anna5.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop5.jpg

Music Library

[img width=235 height=420] anna6.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop6.jpg

Internet

[img width=235 height=420] anna7.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop7.jpg

Office

[img width=235 height=420] anna8.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop8.jpg

Navigation

[img width=235 height=420] anna9.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop9.jpg

Main Settings

[img width=235 height=420] anna10.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop10.jpg

Phone Settings

[img width=235 height=420] anna11.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop11.jpg

Connectivity Settings

[img width=235 height=420] anna12.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop12.jpg

Tools

[img width=235 height=420] anna13.jpg [img width=235 height=420] pop13.jpg

Applications

At first glance, there one thing I noticed, the outer layout design. Anna icons are more rounded than Pop icons(did you see it? ;)). What I can say is both icons do have almost the same idea and design(bluetooth icon is the exactly the same IMO) :) You can see our lovely phone model(fullscreen candybar) as the main design in some Anna icons, where Pop icons have more great design for the same ones. But, Pop icons are using EXACTLY the same icons for Web, Languages, and Destinations :o For the rest of the icons, it's almost the same, just a bit modification and colour adjustment ;)

But Pop icons have one lead point. Pop icons have more icons collection than Anna icons. As you can see, Pop icons can 'cover' all the phone icons(exc. Real Player icon) and even third party apps. Anna icons pack still can't get over Raging Thunder and Brightlight icon :-\

After all, both of them are really really great and well-designed. These set are the best one I've ever seen so far :D So, it's really hard to decide which one is the best. But, with one point lead ahead with its complete icons collections, Pop Icons Pack is definitely THE WINNER in this comparison :D

What do you think, people? ;D Give your comments and opinions here :D Thanks for reading...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...