Which one is best budget android GSM dual sim phone

vijay_gadhiya

Today in Indian market there are few phone availbale in GSM dual sim android. They are Samsang Galaxy Y duos (Touch Screen), Samsaung Galaxy y Pro (touch and qwerty), LG optimus Net (Touch), Iball ANDY 2, Micromax A75, Spice MI350 N. I plan to buy dual sim GSM+GSM android and qwerty keyped ot touch screen as well as price does not matters for me. So Please suggest the best one available in market with all the technical veiws. Thanks for your help?

A low end phone with Dual sim tend to lag... no matter how far it is optimized, it will definitely lag over a period of time. There isnt any High end phone with Dual sim technology. Android is having serious issue with poor battery backup already. If provided with dual sim with dual standby, you will definitely have the worst battery backup (if network is poor, it will again suck more battery) From the above provided phone list, I will say LG Optimus Net is the only good phone. Budgetwise if spoken: Motorola Defy+ @ 15,000 INR If you need a dual core high end smartphone, get Samsung Galaxy S2 or Galaxy Note Nexus series from Google too is great smartphone.