{Guide}To get three theme effects in ur CFW

This guide for all Newbie and Semi-Newbie and for some old Members of GL this is just a Prank which i tried and was successful and working 100% for me and my friends...(5800/{X6 on test}/5233/5232/5230) what u need will b 1) CFW on ur Phone(only fr people who beleive in flashing...if u are a genuine OFW user cnt help u) 2) c2z maker and e2z maker(to create ur own cellphone patchs) 3) Rompatcher 3.1+(or above for future) 1] Flash ur cellphone with any cfw which has atleast 1 theme effect(as im using PalikOn Black Edition on 5800 it has 2 theme    effects) 2] After flashing is done and the hardreset is done install c2zmaker and e2zmaker and also Rompatcher 3] Run the app c2z maker & e2zmaker and a make ur patchs for ur cellphone{**Note very important**dont use any other c2z    & e2z patch u alredy have or u get it online coz it might b buggy for ur cellphone and ur phone might restart as soon as u    apply    the patch...specially e2z patch} 4] After u have made c2z and e2z patch put the patches in the Patch folder for the Rompatcher. 5] If u have 1 theme effect CFW make 2 folders in the following directory:-     C:/resouces/ make a foder name it "effect" &     E:/resouces/ make a foder name it "effect" 6] Download ur fav..theme effects any 2 plz serch for theme effects here or google it.. 7] Put all the files of 1 theme effect in C:/resouces/effect and all the files of 2nd theme effect in E:/resouces/effect 8] Open Rompatcher apply c2z first to activate effects which u have placed in C and go to the themes and change the setting to     theme effects OFF and then theme effects ON to appy the new theme effect.. 9] To switch to another theme effect in E apply e2z patch(make sure u disable c2z if ur enableing  e2z)go to the themes and          change the setting to theme effects OFF and then theme effects ON to appy the new theme effect.. 10] To move back to the original theme effect for the cfw disable both c2z & e2z go to the themes and change the setting to            theme effects OFF and then theme effects ON to appy the new theme effect.. ************************************Important*********************************************** u have to go to the themes and switch on and off the theme effects every u apply the patch or disable the patch If i have helped u plz Thanx 4me...

This guide for all Newbie and Semi-Newbie and for some old Members of DM this is just a Prank which i tried and was successful and working 100% for me and my friends...(5800/{X6 on test}/5233/5232/5230)

what u need will b

1) CFW on ur Phone(only fr people who beleive in flashing...if u are a genuine OFW user cnt help u)

2) c2z maker and e2z maker(to create ur own cellphone patchs)

3) Rompatcher 3.1+(or above for future)

1] Flash ur cellphone with any cfw which has atleast 1 theme effect(as im using PalikOn Black Edition on 5800 it has 2 theme    effects)

2] After flashing is done and the hardreset is done install c2zmaker and e2zmaker and also Rompatcher

3] Run the app c2z maker & e2zmaker and a make ur patchs for ur cellphone{**Note very important**dont use any other c2z    & e2z patch u alredy have or u get it online coz it might b buggy for ur cellphone and ur phone might restart as soon as u    apply    the patch...specially e2z patch}

4] After u have made c2z and e2z patch put the patches in the Patch folder for the Rompatcher.

5] If u have 1 theme effect CFW make 2 folders in the following directory:-

C:/resouces/ make a foder name it "effect" &

E:/resouces/ make a foder name it "effect"

6] Download ur fav..theme effects any 2 plz serch for theme effects here or google it..

7] Put all the files of 1 theme effect in C:/resouces/effect and all the files of 2nd theme effect in E:/resouces/effect

8] Open Rompatcher apply c2z first to activate effects which u have placed in C and go to the themes and change the setting to

theme effects OFF and then theme effects ON to appy the new theme effect..

9] To switch to another theme effect in E apply e2z patch(make sure u disable c2z if ur enableing  e2z)go to the themes and          change the setting to theme effects OFF and then theme effects ON to appy the new theme effect..

10] To move back to the original theme effect for the cfw disable both c2z & e2z go to the themes and change the setting to            theme effects OFF and then theme effects ON to appy the new theme effect..

************************************Important***********************************************

u have to go to the themes and switch on and off the theme effects every u apply the patch or disable the patch

If i have helped u plz Thanx 4me...

remove dm frm ur post....