Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 Released Officially For Samsung Galaxy S2

chandrus1983

Well, here it comes — the first official Android 4.0 update from Samsung, labeled as XXLPQ. Galaxy S2 users in Baltic, Poland, Hungary and other Nordic countries can use the Samsung’s PC software Kies to update their phone to Android 4.0.

But those of us who are apparently not from that area of earth, but are as much eager as one could be about official Ice Cream Sandwich for Galaxy S2, well, there is the Odin software to install the XXLPQ manually. It’s pretty easy and if you’ve been keeping up with us, you may have already done it countless times — XXKP8, XXLPH, XXLPJ, etc. But this time around, we flash the official Ice Cream Sandwich update for Galaxy S2 — XXLPQ.

Well, there are some features missing from the earlier leaks, XXLPH and XXLPJ, like there is no 3D anim effect in drawer and while swiping home screens, which was present in XXLPH and XXLPJ, but other than that, XXLPQ is cool — no touch lags and it’s pretty fast and fully working rom, with TouchWiz 4 UI of course, hate it or not.

If you own a Samsung Galaxy S2, Download FirmWare Files from http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9100 and Flash it with ODIN

ODIN link: http://www.mediafire.com/?80hdr07ij033hom

Note: This is only for GT-I9100 Phone, Please do not try this on 'G' version of this phone nor in any other Phone.

Download any Region's FW files and flash, just make sure you download GT-I9100 Phone's files  :)

Enjoy  :D

• 1 month later...