iOs 5.0.1 ispw link for restoration

CrackUC

If you guys wanna restore your iphone/ipod/ipad to normal and wanna undo jailbreak and want it back and searching for links than here you GO guys..

This is the official iOs 5.0.1 ispw links for ipad,iphone and ipad..if you don't know how to restore ?than GO here and if you know download the ispw and resotre.. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD LINKS

IPHONE4S

IPHONE 4 GSM

IPHONE4CDMA

IPHONE3GS

IPAD2WIFI

IPAD2GSM

IPAD2CDMA

IPAD

IPOD Touch3G

IPOD Touch4G

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//restoration thread didn't created till yet because my dwonload isn't finished till yet..//

If you guys wanna restore your iphone/ipod/ipad to normal and wanna undo jailbreak and want it back and searching for links than here you GO guys..

This is the official iOs 5.0.1 ispw links for ipad,iphone and ipad..if you don't know how to restore ?than GO here and if you know download the ispw and resotre.. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD LINKS

IPHONE4S

IPHONE 4 GSM

IPHONE4CDMA

IPHONE3GS

IPAD2WIFI

IPAD2GSM

IPAD2CDMA

IPAD

IPOD Touch3G

IPOD Touch4G

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//restoration thread didn't created till yet because my dwonload isn't finished till yet..//

Are you sure it still possible to restore to 5.0.1 now Apple have stopped signing 5.0.1?

You cant restore to 5.0.1 now apple have stopped signing 5.0.1. You must create a personalized IPSW - Open tiny umbrella- save shsh- then go to advanced tab and click on "set host to cydia on exit". Close tiny, and reboot pc. Open redsn0w, go to extra-shsh- stitch. Point redsn0w to stock 5.0.1. Next step following option becomes available - shsh. You need to point redsn0w to there where shsh are, ( depending on your platform). Find 5.0.1 shsh and press next. Redsn0w will cook personalized IPSW with your shsh for 5.0.1 with APTicket ( if you saved one of course). When it is done, use redsn0w to put device to pwned dfu mode and in itunes restore to personolazed ipsw.

You cant restore to 5.0.1 now apple have stopped signing 5.0.1.

You must create a personalized IPSW -

Open tiny umbrella- save shsh- then go to advanced tab and click on "set host to cydia on exit". Close tiny, and reboot pc.

Open redsn0w, go to extra-shsh- stitch. Point redsn0w to stock 5.0.1.

Next step following option becomes available - shsh. You need to point redsn0w to there where shsh are, ( depending on your platform). Find 5.0.1 shsh and press next. Redsn0w will cook personalized IPSW with your shsh for 5.0.1 with APTicket ( if you saved one of course).

When it is done, use redsn0w to put device to pwned dfu mode and in itunes restore to personolazed ipsw.

it worked in my case so can't say maybe u too are right..!!

You cant restore to 5.0.1 now apple have stopped signing 5.0.1.

You must create a personalized IPSW -

Open tiny umbrella- save shsh- then go to advanced tab and click on "set host to cydia on exit". Close tiny, and reboot pc.

Open redsn0w, go to extra-shsh- stitch. Point redsn0w to stock 5.0.1.

Next step following option becomes available - shsh. You need to point redsn0w to there where shsh are, ( depending on your platform). Find 5.0.1 shsh and press next. Redsn0w will cook personalized IPSW with your shsh for 5.0.1 with APTicket ( if you saved one of course).

When it is done, use redsn0w to put device to pwned dfu mode and in itunes restore to personolazed ipsw.

Sometimes iTunes will give an error -

If you have saved shsh's for 5.0.1, or 4.3.3, use iFaith to sign a stock ipsw with it.

After that download iReb (iFaith has iReb in it, but it puts your device out of DFU mode. Dont use it.). Use it to exploit the device with limera1n. Dont divert hosts file. Keep it the way it originally is. iReb will tell you that now iTunes will accept custom ipsw's. Then use shift+restore to restore. It should complete without any error!

Sometimes iTunes will give an error -

If you have saved shsh's for 5.0.1, or 4.3.3, use iFaith to sign a stock ipsw with it.

After that download iReb (iFaith has iReb in it, but it puts your device out of DFU mode. Dont use it.). Use it to exploit the device with limera1n. Dont divert hosts file. Keep it the way it originally is. iReb will tell you that now iTunes will accept custom ipsw's. Then use shift+restore to restore. It should complete without any error!

i used above download link ispw with shift+restore and it got restored simply..3 days back..! still it seems u know much more than me about these,,please a request create a thread about all you know about ios and support the forum..please..!

Pod2g has anounced that he is working on an exploit , so all we have to do is stay @ 5.0.1 hopefully not too long I hope, as for non A5 devices they can still Jailbreak teathered if they update to 5.1. A lot of reports suggest that there are improvements in the Battery managment, with the 5.1 update.

Pod2g has anounced that he is working on an exploit , so all we have to do is stay @ 5.0.1 hopefully not too long I hope, as for non A5 devices they can still Jailbreak teathered if they update to 5.1.

A lot of reports suggest that there are improvements in the Battery managment, with the 5.1 update.

hmm i still have A5...and that ipohotos is in instalous itself so why update..~i'm happy in 5.0.1