Is it possible multi touch on s60v5 devices?

pavan061994

I know that...multi touch type....is good than single touch....that is awsome ....feeling.... But unfortunately is not possible.. but when i saw and compare both s60v5 & s3.....i noticed that there is only it depends upon...the operating system gesture control..... Means if we mod that in our ones...than that will be possible btw is multi touch supported on c6-01.....as it have resistive touch screen....

Dude, multi touch depends on the touchscreen gesture, it doesn't depend on os files.. :|

dont create useless topics..

Also, there is a topic about this

search before posting..

sorry but i don't know about that

but isn't possible...?

Because we have.... :-?capacitive ts...

:P

Mate, I don't blame you on becoming curious, but I have a hard truth to tell you... It, by no means, is possible. Multi touch is completely hardware dependent. The touch panel contains sensors that senses our touch. AFAIK, our ARM processors are too slow to process multiple gestures. First things first : -- Multiple touch systems have multiple reflection sesors. So it's a hardware phenomenon, not software charisma. -- The multi-touch hardware layers are specially organized to recognize multiple gestures. Means the manufacturer pre-decides whether the phone will be multi-touch or not and the built of the phone is upon that decision. Bottom-line : Unless you MOD your phone hardware-wise, no, it's not possible to have multiple touch functionality. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...