Wanted Wireless Card For Hauwei MT841(BSNL)

pavan061994

I have Hauwei MT841(BSNL) For Broadband Connection... It have 5  LAN And 1 USB Connection...As Output..... But I want TO  make it Wireless..... Its settings consists of Wireless or WIFI..in It.....But It does not have Wireless Antenna ..... But It has A slot for A Card........Wireless.......... Than what will be comaptible with it...??? And Is there any Modem With Wireless Capacity............??? :D

I have Hauwei MT841(BSNL) For Broadband Connection...

It have 5  LAN And 1 USB Connection...As Output.....

But I want TO  make it Wireless.....

Its settings consists of Wireless or WIFI..in It.....But It does not have Wireless Antenna .....

But It has A slot for A Card........Wireless..........

Than what will be comaptible with it...???

And Is there any Modem With Wireless Capacity............??? :D

Yes you can make it wireless with external Wireless PC card.

The modem supplied with BSNL is having a restricted access firmware and hence you wont be able to insert any Wireless card brand into it as it wont get detected or working.

YOu will need the exact Huawei WCBG03H PCMCIA Wireless Card for having Wireless access with your Hauwei MT841 modem.

Either you contact BSNL exchange to get you the Wireless card for your supplied modem or else flash the firmware with unprotected and rooted firmware and insert wireless PC card of any brand

Yes you can make it wireless with external Wireless PC card.

The modem supplied with BSNL is having a restricted access firmware and hence you wont be able to insert any Wireless card brand into it as it wont get detected or working.

YOu will need the exact Huawei WCBG03H PCMCIA Wireless Card for having Wireless access with your Hauwei MT841 modem.

Either you contact BSNL exchange to get you the Wireless card for your supplied modem or else flash the firmware with unprotected and rooted firmware and insert wireless PC card of any brand

Sounding Gr8.........But What should be Beneficial.........and Low priceable.........!!!???

Sounding Gr8.........But What should be Beneficial.........and Low priceable.........!!!???

If you wish to go for second method of rooting the firmware, go with Netgear Wireless card as they manufacture good quality Networking cards...

First of all contact BSNL support and ask them the price for the Wireless card and then compare the price in online stores and decide upon what you feel appropriate. If the card price offered by BSNL is too high, you can go for the second method of rooting the firmware.

If you wish to go for second method of rooting the firmware, go with Netgear Wireless card as they manufacture good quality Networking cards...

First of all contact BSNL support and ask them the price for the Wireless card and then compare the price in online stores and decide upon what you feel appropriate. If the card price offered by BSNL is too high, you can go for the second method of rooting the firmware.

thanks +1 added...

Btw.....check my post at Belle hs...